Gone

Tyga POV

(Morning)

Chris still gone out working. I brush my teeth and walk downstairs to see Chris and August laying on top of each other cuddled up on the couch.

I wake up Chris because I can't believe we just started dating and cheating already. "Hey bae" Is he really doing this? "Don't hey me." "What I do?" "Ask August." "Chill we just friends." "Yeah Tyga we just friends." August says.  "Why the fuck yall sleeping with each other?" "I ain't wanna wake you." Chris says.  "Lets play a game its called threes a crowd. We all get naked and have a threesome." August says.

(Wake Up From Dream)

My heart starts beating faster and faster. Chris isn't in the bed, am I having the same dream again?

Beds empty, Chris is no where to be found, I walk past the kitchen and look at the couch.

"What you looking for bae?" Chris says

"Nothing..."

I probably look stupid as hell.

" Ok." Chris says awkwardly

"So what you do at work?"

"I recorded a track with August, Jermiah, Khaled, and Future."

"I thought you released that?"

"It was a remix with usher and some other people. "

"Cool, Can I borrow your car? " I say

"Yeah" Chris says tossing me the keys off of the stove.

I walk out the door and drove to Blac Chyna house. I picked King up he was excited to see me.

"Hey daddy!"

"Wassup King" I say picking him up,

I got his bag filled with clothes and  snacks from Chyna and his car seat.

"Bye mommy "  King says and waves goodbye. I pick King up and head back to Chris house. 
Phone conversation:

"Hello"

"Come outside ."

"Why?"

"Im getting a new car."

"And..."

"Come outside so I can go get my car."

"Ight give me 5 minutes "

"Bye"

"Bye "
End of Call

_____________
Hope you enjoyed

Please vote and comment