Not Over (Part II)

I stopped the kiss as I looked at the door. It was August. My heart was pounding in nervousness and guilt.

"What you guys doing out here in this cold weather?"August says suspiciously

"Nigga we in Los Angeles!" I reply. This nigga always trying to be slick.

"Alright you got me. But I'm ready to leave now." He says

"You ready Chris?" Tyga asked

"Uh... Sure..." I say awkwardly

_

After the Party

Tyga POV

I dropped off August and Chris. I wish me and Chris was still together. 9 months ago when I was happy. But All Things Go... I spent hours reminiscing the times we had together.

I didn't know what I was ordering from. I just asked Chris what he was getting and I got the same.

What went wrong from here? It was for me. Until the movies.

Chris paid for the tickets, so Chris figure he'd make me pay for snacks. We found a seat in the middle of the auditorium.  There were about 10 people in here. So we had to stay low key for a while.  The movie came on and I was cuddled up on Chris while my loud ass was laughing at everything. I be the only one laughing too. About halfway through the movie my phone beeped twice. I pulled it out silenced it but sighed. It was Chyna her ass left King on the door step again so she could go off to Chicago forcharities”. Knowing damn well that's a lie for her to strip. "What's wrong?" Chris whispers "I gotta go."  I say "Great." He says sarcastically. We exit the theater during the movie. Chris  unlocked his door with anger and frustration. The car ride home was silent. Until Tyga broke the silence by apologizing "Look I'm sorry about tonight -" Chris clenches the wheel tighter. "I am too for thinking this relationship could last." He spat coldly. "So you breaking up with me?" "Exactly what I'm doing." Chris said without a care.

I didn't realize that I drove home I'm the midst of my flashback. I walk in to see Drake sitting on the couch watching TV. He turned the TV off and approaches me slowly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! I-I thought Chris killed you." I say terrified

"I was just unconscious." Drake says with an evil ass smirk.

____________
Ik this chapter was crazy lol