Pick Up

I went in to get the pizza. The pizza was done and ready to go. We decided to drive to Chris' house because it was closer. On top of that me and King were hungry as hell. I ended up fixing King and Chris Plate. I ate last and wasn't even full. Chris and King stomachs fat and mine flatter than a piece of paper. Within a few 10-15 minutes King and Chris ass was layed out on the couch snoring. I just watched TV and figuring out what im going to eat. Interrupting my basketball game I got a call from Blac Chyna.

"Hello?" I say slightly irritated

"Yeah bring my son back"

"You gave him to me for tonight ."

"Its night aint it? Bring him here now!"

"Ight damn...."

I say as the phone line goes dead. I shake Chris. He didn't move so I kissed him he kissed back.

"I knew you wasnt sleep." I say

"Yeah right." Chris says all cocky

"Blac Chyna need me to drop Kingb off gimme yo car."

"I thought you had him for tonight?v

"I did too" I say sarcastically

He tosses me his keys and I carry an asleep 'King'. I place him in the back seat of the car. I knew King wouldn't wake-up because Chyna house I mean my other house because it was 5 minutes away. I open the door to the house. I placed King in his crib and then waited for Chyna to come. Twenty-five minutes had passed and she walk in all loud.

"Why yo ass in my house?"

"Because its mine,I got keys,King was sleepy so calm down Im gone now. "

I see why we split how she act why did I even date her? I ask myself pulling into a Subway ordering 12" Sub it was a meatball marinara on a Italian grain bun. The old lady passes me the sandwich and I say thank you. I walk out the door to see a begging young woman "Sir can you spare me a few change I grab a fifty dollar bill out hoping this girl ain't setting me up. Her voice and face looked familiar.

"Jae?"

"Yeah,who are you?"

"Tyga remember?"

"You the one who fucking fired me. What yo ass want now?"

"I didnt know you were struggling wht didn't you say something?"

"I was embarrassed."

"Come in next money I'll double your pay check."

"Thank you!" Jae says eagerly

"Are you still living in your apartment ?"

"Im getting evicted if I dont pay 1,500k"

I hand Jae 3,000 "This for this month and next month you should be back on your feet. She hugs me with a big thank you while her eyes watery. "Come on I'll drop you off."

"No thanks I got a ride from my brother."

I nod and wave at her bye. I see August pulling up and picking up Jae. That's August sister?! If I didn't get to Chris' house as quickly as possible.

_________________________________
Jae is August's brother. Why Tyga so worried for?
Please Read, Share, Vote, Comment ,Follow and ENJOY! !!