Tests...

As I continued shopping for a car I hear a loud noise coming from my room. I stop my online searching to see King with puffy red eyes and tears streaming down his face. I pick King up and he cries harder. I comforted him as he gasp for air as like hiccups. I wait for King to calm down so I can ask him whats the matter. He slows down his tears and hiccups both fade out into quietness. King's face was dull and his eyes were puffy and red. He sat there as if he was day dreaming or distracted.

"Whats wrong King?"

"I-I have a bad dream." He says im guessing he was a little shaken up about the whole dream because after he replied he bursted into his tears. He continued to cry for an additional 5 minutes. He finally stopped for good in complete silence with no distractions he just stared at me.

"So can you tell me what happend?"

"No!" King says angrily

"Why not? If you don't tell daddy how is he gon' fix it?"

"I don't know."

"I'll tell you my bad dream if you tell me yours."

"You got bad dreams too?"

"Yeah just like you."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll tell me yours?" I say as King nods his nappy afro head,

"Ok, Its about a person just like you that was too scared to tell his daddy about his dreams. The person kept crying,crying and crying. He never told his daddy his dream and we was always scared an' couldn't be tough."

"Why he not tell his daddy?"

"I dont know."

I say as king opens his mouth and talks about the bad dream he had. I listen to every detail.