Going Home

"Tyga you got everything?"

"Yeah" I say

As we're walking out Dr.Troy stops us with another one of his jokes. I didn't feel like listening to another one. I just laughed my way through this one. I then pay the bill at the desk for the 6 months in the coma.

"I got this Tyga"

"Nah, I can pay this."

"You just been in a coma for 6 months its the least I can do."

"Ight then ." I say and shrugged

Later exiting the hospital's main entrance. I follow Chris to his car opening the car door.

"Why you aint been fathering yo son?" The female says in annoyance and attitude. I turn around and its Blac Chyna.

"Listen here -" I say Chris interrupts me.

" Hoe you probably got 15 other baby daddies. He was in a coma for 6 months."

"Nigga who the fuck you calling a hoe? Fucking woman hitter." She says

"Says the stripper that got famous how Kim Kardashian did." I move Chris asside.

"Look what you want Chyna?" I say slightly irritated. She passes me King and says

"Here your child and I want this month's money. Dont let me have to knock the shit of you and yo little boyfriend."

"How yo ass even know we was here? Stalker ass."

"That ain't none of your business , Bye!"

"Bye Felicia" Me and Chris say and wave.

I get in the car with King in my arms. This bitch didn't even bring his car seat. I thought to myself.

"Daddy, Why you an mommy so mean each other? Why dont live in the same house no more?" King says to me. It cought me off guard I really didnt know how to awnser that.

"Me and mommy are having a time out."

"When do the time out end?"

"I dont know?"

Man I dont know what I'll do without this kid.

"Why all the questions and no hey?"

"Sorry daddy "

I laugh at him "So whats up?"

"I got some new clothes from mommy. How come I haven't seen me in a long long time?"

"Daddy was sick"

________________________________
How was it? King and Tyga off to a nice start but Tyga and Blac Chyna isnt.
Please: Read,Comment,Vote,Share,Follow and ENJOY! !