1st Degree

Jae came back and brought us or coffee. She gives Chris his cup and spills mine on me.

"Jae! The fuck! "

"I'm sorry I'll clean that up." "No need , your fired " Jae walks out disappointed. I had the fucking cup in my hand. I had to take my shirt off. Me and Chris said our goodbyes. Chris chucked up his dueces he also ask Jae for her number. Assuming it's Chris they probably going to have a 'quickie' and not see each other after. I walk outside and get into my car. I drive to my mansion which is only a couple blocks down. As im driving I turn up my radio. I hear them saying

"Looks like Tyga and Chris are working on a new single. Photos and video of them posted on my website. But right now stick around we got that new Nicki Minaj and August Alsina No Love"

How do they know that we was in the studio? I chuckle at the thought of that. The media probably going to over exaggerate the whole situation. I finally get home , I'm tired but not sleepy. So I decide to turn on the TV. I watched the basketball game..Jimmy Butler scored the bulls the last points of the game. My team won! I turned the TV off and went to bed. The next day I usually sleep in but I was interrupted. Chris calls me this early what does he want?

"Hello?" I groaned

"You know my homie August?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"So dude throwin' this huge party. Knowin' him its going be fire. You want to go tonight? I'll pick you up"

"Ight , what time?"

"8 o'clock"

"OK"

With that we hung up the phone. I look at the its 12pm. I first get up take a shower to cool me down. I then throw on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. I walk out of my house and drive myself to the gym. Rumors been going around and say that I've gained some weight over the months. I start with pull ups for 20 minutes, next 30 minutes were crunches, 10 minutes on the treadmill. That was my 60 minute workout exercises that I used to do more frequently before. But I was busy with King do I didn't have enough time. I get back home take off my sweats and tank top. I get back in the shower to remove the sweat.

---------------------------------------------------------
I decided to make all the chapters a little longer than they were in my last book. Did you like it ?
Please read, vote, comment,share, and ENJOY!!!

-1angelaminaj