I Need You

"Tyga did you hear me?"

Which snapped me out of my own little zone.

"Yeah ... Yeah I heard you, Its just that..."

"Just that what?"

"You're only asking me out because I got hurt."

"Tyga thats not true."

"So if I wasnt sitting here in this bed or in the crash would you still be here?"

"Ughh...Um..."

"Exactly."

"Thats only what if Tyga. I made my choice I want you to be with you and only you no one else. When you got heart and was in that coma for 6 months I thought I had lost you for good."

Man that was deep I looked down. Chris picked my chin up to make me look at him.

"I'll guess I'll see you around then"

He exits for the door.

"Wait Chris! Yes."

"Yes what?""

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend "

Chris walks torwards me and places a passionate kiss on my lips. He licks my bottom lip. I gently bite his plump bottom lip. We french kiss until we heard. August walks in on us "Y'all some freaks I see"

"Havent yo ass heard of knocking?"

I say smartly while breathing heavily for air

"Well I ain't know yall was doing all that freaky shit. Ima go pretend I aint see that and go to Restaurant."  While  me and Chris were kissing 10 minutes later we just assume its August. So we dont stop it was actually the doctor checking in on me for any progress. I brush myself off so did Chris.

"Hey Dr. Troy" Chris says breaking our kiss once again gasping for air

"Hey... Was I interrupting anything?"

"Noo Dr you can come in."

"Tyga you seem to be in good condition. But your car isn't " The doctor says and laughs.

Me and Chris both stare at him like 'get yo Kevin Heart wanna be ass out'

"Too aoon for a little humor for the humorous "

We stare at him again.

"Well anyway Tyga I guess you can leave you're good to go."

_________________________________
Dr.Troy trippimg lol. Was it good? Last update for tonight goodnight
Please:
Read
Follow
Share
Vote
Comment
And ENJOY! !!