Fan Of a Fan

"Hey August" I say all shaky and nervous.

"Dont fucking Hey me."  August gritted through his teeth angrily.

"So what's up?" I say not sure what to do .

"Ion know you tell me..." He says

"Well... You see... Your sister.... Was... Being a...-" I gulp and August interrupts me.

"She was being what?"

"A hoe." I mumble lowly.

August looks at me with a'The fuck you say to me?' face.

"That's the only reason I fired her. Jae was a good worker but was flirting and being a hoe." I say nervously again. That's when August threw his fist at me. I threw my fist back in self-defense. August dodged my punch causing me to fall down. So August used that to his advantage and threw two more punches torwards my face. My face felt frozen hurt and bruised up. My nose was gushing with red blood. Chris come running torwrds the door. Chris seperated the fight.

"My bad August what happend."

"Dude tripping called my sister a hoe."

"Im just keeping it real.." I say

"You the one a hoe thirsty for Chris all these years." August says right in front of me and Chris.

"Who yo sister?" Chris asks ignoring August last sentence.

"Jae."

"H-O E-..." I say as the words slip out August punches me and started fighting again.

"Stop. " Chris yelled

"Aug ,look im sorry for what Tyga did. I'll call you tomorrow "

"Ight bye bro" August says walking out .

Chris carried me to the medicine cabinet and sat me on the counter. He had a cotton ball with alcohol.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"His as-... Aghhh" I get cut off of by Chris putting the cotton ball on my face.

"His ass started it. And why you defending him?" I say finishing my last sentence.

" Im not, we're close he's like a brother I never had. He one of them niggas who real , thats rare nowadays. Hoes and niggas ain't loyal."

"I ain't... -" I say getting burned again by the alcohol .

"Shhh..." Chris tells me

"Why?" I say curiously

He then grabbed another cotton ball and some other substances and placed the cotton ball on my  busted lip.

____________________________
Was it good? Im still working out the details of the shh sequel thats coming soon.
Please: Stay Reading,Commenting,Sharing,Voting, Following , and ENJOYING! !!
-1angelaminaj