Chapter 30

"I Don't Care"

SANA's POV

"Sana, Junhui is ringing your phone for days. Aren't you going to answer that?" Mina told me. She just came back from her collab practice with Joshua then she's here teasing me again.

I ignored her and continued eating my cookies. "Did you fought?" She asked. I shook my head, "of course no. Likey is over," I answered. She pointed to my phone, "He's been calling you for almost a week. If there's no fight going on, then why aren't you picking up?"

My eyebrows furrowed, "Are you singing Cheer Up?"

She rolled her eyes, "I am not singing, I am just asking you," she said. I looked back at my phone, it's ringing again.

"Nothing," I answered.

To be honest, I am not mad at him. I read the messages but I ignored the calls and I didn't answer his texts. Why am I acting like this?

Simply because I don't want to be involved anymore. He's my friend so I can't shut him out like this.

Are you sure you're only friends?

Oh. What the hell?

My phone buzzed again. Is it wrong to ignore him suddenly? It's been months since we last talked to each other. I missed him somehow.

From: o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓
Talk to me, Sana
Why aren't you answering?

To: o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓
Fine.

From: o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓
Meet me today at the rooftop.
Seoul station

To: o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓
Okay

I stood up. Should I fix myself? Or not? Nevermind, I'm beautiful with or without makeup.

"Where are you going?" Nayeon Unnie asked me while she's holding Kookeu. "Earth, wanna come?"

She rolled her eyes, "whatever creature from Mars."

----

It's silent. No one is talking or saying a word. We're standing while looking at the view but there's a space between us. "Sana, why are you avoiding me?"

Then a brave soul started to talk. "Am I avoiding you?"

"Yes, you are. And I don't understand why you're not answering whenever I call you. You're not replying to the messages I sent you. What's wrong?"

"Something's not right," I answered. He, then made me face him. He's really handsome. "Look at me," I looked away.

"Sana, look at me," he said seriously, "what's happening to us?"

"What the hell, Junhui. There's no us. It's not like I don't want that to happen but we don't have a label. It feels like we're flirting every time we're together but we are not together like together. And that! That stare, you are always giving me that. Do you have any idea of how it keeps me up all night thinking if you give the same stare to other girls?!"

He looked at me. No, he continued to stare. What the hell?

"I am not looking at other women like this," he said. My lips started to tremble, his impact is really something that messes my whole existence.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I whispered and looked down. I don't want to look at his eyes again. I don't want to fall for him deeper.

"Is that the reason why you're avoiding me?" He asked as he lifted my face which made me look at him again. "Answer me, Sana."