Chapter 35

"That's Life"

TZUYU's POV

I looked around and saw people clapping their hands for us. We are all forced to smile and act strong in front of them. Wherein they never imagine and notices that our smiles are empty.

We're tired, really tired. But if it wasn't for our fans that supported us through highs and lows, we wouldn't be here right now.

Glancing at Seventeen's direction, I saw Mingyu. He's the person who stayed by my side. At BLACKPINK's side, I saw Jennie Unnie as she waves and smiles towards the camera. For me, she's the definition of a strong woman. Despite all the harsh words, she rose up higher.

BTS' direction. I can't hold my laughter when I saw them teasing Yoongi Oppa once again. They really like to tease him and I can see that he's annoyed.

Currently at our 6th year. Nayeon Unnie and Seungcheol Oppa are still clingy as hell. I really like to strangle them both if I had a chance.

Jeongyeon Unnie and Jeonghan Oppa are very happy. Jiyeon is growing up. She still couldn't talk but she brings joy to her parents the way no one could ever do to them.

Momo Unnie and Heechul Oppa. In their case, lots of fights are happening. But they're strong. Ignoring all of the words from the haters.

Junhui Oppa and Sana Unnie. Junhui introduced Sana to his parents. His brother is very happy to see that Junhui Oppa already found a woman to love him. As for Junhui... Sana will introduce him, soon. But her parents are aware of them being together.

Jihyo Unnie on the other hand is still single. She told us that she doesn't have the time to get herself a new one. She also told us that TWICE and us are her priorities. She's friends with the four ex-suitors and she made it clear that it doesn't interests her at the moment.

Mina Unnie already had a new boyfriend. Yup, you guessed correctly. She is with Wonwoo Oppa. We are surprised and bothered when she told us about Joshua Oppa but we understand her situation. Her and Wonwoo Oppa are an unpredictable one since they are calling each other bestie here and there.

Dahyun Unnie and Vernon Oppa already took their relationship to the higher level. It's not marriage before anyone makes a conclusion. More on, they are living under the same roof now. We ain't hearing wedding bells, not until they're 25.

Chaeyoung Unnie is just like Jihyo Unnie. Have no time for love life, focus on writing songs, composing and stuff. She enjoys her time. Woozi Oppa is always helping her, he's a pretty great teacher. On top of that, she is currently, hanging out with Dino. Not only them, but the whole 1999 liner. But they're like, close.

Tzuyu? Tzuyu is now a confident Tzuyu. Mingyu and I are dating for almost three years, we don't have plans for the future, at least not for now. We just want to enjoy our time and make memories together.

"Aren't you going somwhere, Bunnyscoups?" Nayeon Unnie asked. We're at the backstage, inside our waiting room.

Not only us, we share this waiting room with Blackpink, BTS and Red Velvet. This is very big so we can fit another group inside.

G-FRIEND, TXT and ITZY are with NCT. To be honest, I think it would be better if SM buy NCT a separate room. I mean... whatever.

"Yeonniechoi, I am not going anywhere, 'ya know? I'll just get you a bottle of watter," Seungcheol Oppa answered.

I heard Jennie and Jisoo giggled. Rosé is currently questioning life right now. Lisa is... talking to her boyfriend.

Lisa and Jungkook Oppa are a "thing." They denied it before but guess what? The plot twisted and now they're part of the PDA Squad now.