Chapter 36

"Sacrifice"

TZUYU's POV

I'm at the hospital. They're looking at me seriously. The door opened and it revealed Jihyo Unnie. She rushed to check my condition.

I am lying on the hospital bed. "Chou Tzuyu, did I told you to rest?" She scolded. "Unnie, I'm okay," I assured.

She hardly hit my hands as I am trying to block her from checking up on me. "Look at these, you're so pale. You know that being over-exhausted is dangerous for you," she scolded again.

Nayeon Unnie cleared her throat, "Uhm... we're still here," she said.

Jihyo Unnie nervously looked at me. She spilled, without thinking about it.

"Tell them, Tzuyu," she said. I shook my head, "No. I don't want to," I answered. She glared at me intensely. I started to sweat nervously then traveled my eyes throughout the whole room.

I wonder how did we manage to fit in here?

"Tzuyu, please tell them. They have the right to know," Jihyo Unnie said with a comforting tone. I started to cry my eyes out. I can feel my heart getting heavier by the second. 

Jihyo Unnie sighed, "I'll be the one to tell them. Would that be okay?"

I nodded slowly.

MINGYU's POV 

My hands are shaking. I have no idea what they've been talking about. I'm terribly worried because this concerns Tzuyu. 

Jihyo Noona faced us then breathed, "please calm yourself down first."

"This could trigger something so please, calm down. I am not saying a word until you're all calm. Wonwoo, take Mina outside. Jeonghan, you know what to do with Jeongie," she said. Mina protested, "What? No! This is about Tzuyu, I am your co-member. Don't you think I have the right to know what is going on?" She said.

"I know you're smart. There's an idea building inside your mind. I will tell you the reason why she fainted but you don't have the time to know about the whole story," Jihyo said. "Listen to me, your mental health is my priority. All of your health is my main priority not as a co-member but as your leader."

"Nayeon, take Seungcheol out of here, too," she added.

"But---."

"Just, please?"

The mention people got out of the room. Jihyo ordered us to lock it.

(ps. you can skip this if it could trigger something)

"Tzuyu has been cutting her wrists since 2019, she showed signs of Psychosis since the flag incident," Jihyo said. 

I couldn't contain myself. I almost fell on the ground, thank goodness, Joshua is here to catch me to prevent me from falling on the ground.

Just hearing the words that Noona said made my world turn upside-down. This isn't a simple one, this is on the next level. This explains why she told all of our members who experienced mental health issues to get out.

"What she has is a Brief Psychotic Disorder, Gucci's death became the main trigger. And due to that, one time, I saw her lying on the floor with her wrists cut with blood flowing from them. She had a hypovolemic shock that turned to Anemia," she continued. "I called Jessica and Krystal Unnies and asked them for safety precautions and they told me that the person with anemia must be out of stress and too much body movements."

I massaged my temples. This is too much. Too much to handle for a single meeting.

I thought she promised to never keep secrets from each other?