Chapter 5

"Vacation"

TWICE gathered at JYP's office. They are clueless about what will JYP tell them. Jihyo just shook her head with the thought of him being very mad again.

The girls glanced at Dahyun. They don't know about this since she didn't tell them. Dahyun just silently looked down. She is really with Vernon the other day for her check-up. Instead of taking a car, they went on a motorcycle date. But when they stopped at an amusement park, someone spotted them.

"Second... don't invite BTS, GOT7 even SEVENTEEN to your dorm. The staffs are getting suspicious. Mina, news of you and Jimin is spreading again. We already cleared the issue. Please be careful whenever you're with your boyfriend," He added. Mina just nodded.

She is aware that some sasaengs are very hard-working and she knows that one day, they will see them again.

"Jihyo... I heard the news. Why did you break up?"

The girls turned around to see their leader. Looking at her with confused looks except for Momo.

"It's complicated. It changed over the months and we decided to break up mutually," Jihyo stated.

Tzuyu remembered what Mingyu told her last week. God damn it, he knew about this?! She thought. Sana noticed something with Tzuyu's face.

JYP sighed, "do you want to announce it in public or just wait for a week?" He asked.

"Let's wait for a week," Jihyo smiled.

"There are so many issues going on right now. Nayeon, you're being too obvious. Lessen your Instagram posts, you'll open yours soon. Tell your boyfriend to freakin' stop posting cherries because IT IS A CLUE," JYP said and looked at Nayeon. She just nodded.

"I think it would be better for all of you if you rest for a while after the promotions. I am letting you go back to your own home. Allowing you to meet whoever people you want just don't be caught," he said.

"Once this three-week break is over, you will start your practices and rehearsals again, understood? I have several solo projects for you but rest first. Your safety must be prioritized," JYP said. TWICE members nodded and stood up to leave.

"Dahyun. You stay here," JYP said.

The members looked at Dahyun to ask her telepathically if they should leave or stay with her but she shook her head saying that she'll be okay.

They left and closed the door.

"Dahyun... I heard about your illness," JYP stated. "That's why I am giving you a break. I am worried that your mental health will be worse. Take the vacation and don't think about anything, okay?"

She nodded.

"Sasaeng fans knew about your relationship already. Making it in public can ruin your career but---"

"---People already knew about this. Do you want to slowly get out of public?"

Dahyun froze.

"It is considered a scandal in an idol's life but it shouldn't be. Do you want to change that? Since you told me you are dating him, I already knew one thing... you can change that rule. You are exceptional and I don't think anyone would be like you. Do you want to?"