Chapter 22

"History of TwiceTeen 2"

Seungcheol arrived at the cafe and patiently waited for Nayeon to arrive. Once she arrived, she casually looked at Seungcheol and sat in front of him.

"Did you wait long?" She worriedly asked. "No, actually I intended to wait for you," Seungcheol answered.

Nayeon unintentionally blushed due to his words.

"You better stop that Choi Seungcheol or we'll end up being in trouble," Nayeon scoffed. Seungcheol raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean by that?"

"You're searching for trouble. You're basically flirting with me. In addition to that, our dating ban isn't lifted," Nayeon answered. 

"You think you could fool me using that dating ban?" Seungcheol smirked, "dating bans are fake. It's only a show wherein the company releases for the people to think that you're not dating."

"H-How did you know that?!" Nayeon asked.

"I have my ways," he winked.

Nayeon took a sip from her coffee. Seungcheol took a photo of her.

"YA!" Nayeon said. "You didn't ask for permission," she added then he laughed.

"I don't need to ask for your permission. It's called stealing," Seungcheol defended. She rolled her eyes, "You stole two things from me already, Mr. Choi."

"What? Two things? This is definitely a single picture."

"First, my heart. Second, that photo. Get it?" She blurted out. Seungcheol looked shocked but she managed to contain a smile.

"Sadly, you haven't stolen my heart," he said. Her smile vanished but was regained by his next words.

"Because I gave it to you."

Seungcheol reached for her hand. "I will never let go of this hand, just say that you're mine."

"I'm yours," Nayeon smiled. Her heart is beating fastly as he smiled, "I'm also yours."

____

"OMO! JINJJA?! CONGRATULATIONS, UNNIE!" Jeongyeon shouted. Nayeon just nodded before receiving a hug from her members.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, UNNIE!" Dahyun said.

"We're still in a dating ban so please don't be very obvious," Jihyo said.

All of her members are very happy. They approve Seungcheol for their eldest Unnie.

"You don't have to worry about it, people are shipping me with Jinyoung and Kyungsoo. It'll hide the truth," Nayeon smiled.

Fun Fact: Sometimes, they're pushing for the people to ship them to other idols to hide their real relationship.

"A fact. Real ships hide from the popular ones," Jeongyeon murmured.

Mina glanced at her then gave her a teasing look, "Jimin."

Jeongyeon glared at her, "Jimin."

They are glaring and teasing each other repeating Jimin's name. Dahyun suddenly laughed which made her the center of attention.

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Jimin."

"Huh? Jimin Oppa and I are just friends, you're so malicious," Dahyun laughed.

"Eunwoo."

"Eunwoo."

"Eunwoo."

"We're just friends. Why are you shipping me with my friends?" She laughed again.