Chapter 21

"History of TwiceTeen"

Mingyu's POV

"KIM MINGYU, PUT ME DOWN!" Tzuyu shouted. What are we doing? We're currently at Han River.

We both finished our photoshoots and schedules. This is our bonding time after a very long time. I am not able to contact her, I am not able to talk to her for almost a week. I missed her.

"No, I won't," I answered and continued to spin her around. "Mingyu!" She squealed.

I laughed then stopped. We sat down and watched the sunset. "Do you think the people will say when they learned about us?" She asked.

I pushed her head on my shoulders as she's resting her hands on mine. "People really needs to mind their own business," I said.

"Mingyu, there's a lot going on between TWICE and Seventeen. It would be a disgrace if the public will know our current status. Not only you and me but for my Unnies, too," Tzuyu said.

"Yeah. It's not a surprise that most of our members are dating each other," I laughed. "How did we start like this? Who are the first couples from our group?" Tzuyu asked.

I paused as I start to reminisce about the past.

"It's Nayeon Noona and Seungcheol Hyung. They started everything," I answered.

"Jinjja? I thought it was Jeongyeon Unnie and Jeonghan Oppa?"

"Jeonghan Hyung and Noona are the first ones to become friends. But Nayeon Noona and Seungcheol Hyung are the first ones to become a couple. They dated even before your dating ban is lifted," I answered. Tzuyu's head seemed to load a little bit.

Third Person's POV (flashbacks)

"NAYEON UNNIE! BRING ME BACK MY PHONE! AAAAA!" Jihyo shouted. What are they doing? Playing in ISAC. "Hah! You're pretty slow, Jihyo-ya," Nayeon teased.

She passed Jihyo's phone to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon ran around a certain group, Seventeen. Seventeen and Twice both debuted in 2015. 

A guy from Seventeen had his eyes glued on her as she is running around. He just watched them as they're running around in circles. Seungkwan curled his forehead as he wants to play with them but he can't.

"Dino, let's go to the comfort room," Seungcheol whispered. Dino nodded. As they are walking, they ran into a girl. Im Nayeon of TWICE, she got Jihyo so pissed for stealing her phone then she decided to hide.

"Oppa! Have you seen Nayeon Unnie?" Jihyo asked while breathing heavily. Seungcheol and Dino looked in Nayeon's direction as she immediately signalled don't.

"A-Ahm... no. Why are you looking for her?" Seungcheol pretended to not know.

"Nothing. I just wondered if you saw her. Thanks," Jihyo said and ran away.

Dino aimed to laugh but was stopped by his Hyung. "She's gone?" Nayeon came out.

Seungcheol nodded, "yeah. Are you playing hide and seek?" Seungcheol asked. Are they making the ISAC their playground?

"I hid her phone, that's why," Nayeon laughed. Seungcheol just smiled and watched her laugh.

Why is TWICE's Nayeon so beautiful?

"I'm sorry to drag you to this mess. Once she finds me, you'll be in trouble. Are you regretting saving me?" She acted and pretended to have fake tears. "Of course not. I would be honored to be in trouble with you," Seungcheol suddenly said which made Dino's eyes widened.