Chapter 11

"Her"

Jeongyeon's POV

I ran to the comfort room. Today is my first appearance with TWICE after more than a month of rest. I held my hair as I barfed, disgusting!

I washed my mouth after and cleaned the mess with water. One occupied cubicle opened.

"Jeongyeon?"

I faced the voice who called my name.

"Oh Sowon! It's been a while," I greeted her. "Are you okay, Jeongyeon? You just came back from your rest, right?" She asked me and took a step closer.

I felt very nervous by her presence that's why I got my handkerchief to cover my mouth as I answered.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I think I drank too much wine," I made an excuse. "How about you? How are you?"

She smiled as she looked at me. Sowon is really pretty, maybe that's the reason why Jeonghan fell in love with her when we are together back then.

Just by the thought of it almost made throw up again.

"It's fine. Jeonghan and I got back together. Can you imagine it? I really thought he doesn't love me anymore," she answered.

"You are very lucky to have each other," I said. Sowon came closer to the sink to wash her hands. "Thank you..."

I smiled before I left the comfort room. My feet are moving very fast as I walk away from the place where she is. Honestly, I have no idea where my feet are leading me but I hope it would be a place where I can get a peace of mind away from the noise of the party.

It is a dead end. Only a door at the end of the hallway but I entered it anyway. Looks like a balcony where I can be alone.

I felt the cold wind touched my skin which sent shivers. I looked at the scenery, it's so peaceful. I can barely hear the party noise. I stared at the tree in front of me. Its leaves are beginning to fall from the tree.

I stood there. It's peaceful. Quiet.

My quiet time got ruined when the door opened and it revealed a person that I never expected to see here. Jeonghan.

"Why are you here? Why aren't you dancing there?" He asked me. I looked at him as I held my bag tightly. My hands are shaking by his presence.

One idea got in my mind, I need to get out of here before he starts to notice.

"Just chillin'" I tried my best to sound calm but I did not sound like what I wanted to.

I am about to leave when I felt his arms embraced me, smashing me to his body as I felt my heartbeat started to matches his.

"Let's stay like this even just for today, please..." he whispered.

I once again felt cold despite if the warmth of his embrace. What if he starts to notice something weird? What if he learns the truth?

I tried to ignore my thoughts as he hugged me tightly. I silently prayed that he would be as dumb as Dokyeom now.

"I missed you," he whispered again.