Chapter 16

"Tell Somebody"

VERNON's POV

"Why are you still sitting there?" Minghao Hyung asked me suddenly. "Your girlfriend is having dating rumors with someone and you're not doing anything," he added.

"People looks like they want Dahyun and him, not us," I answered.

I read the rumors. Every single piece of it. JYP's plan isn't working, Dahyun looked very affected by it.

"Hey, don't you remember our song?" He asked. "Huh? What song? We have many songs," I asked back.

"Oh My."

I stopped, "What about it?"

"You are breaking your line," he said. I am not a stupid person but I fear that Minghao is really draining my head all of the time.

"You better them. Tell them that Dahyun is yours, not his," he added before leaving me there. Dumbfounded.

I sighed.

Dating scandals are not lightly taken in this industry, rumors could build up but these rumors are better not confirmed nor denied. It's kinda shitty. 

Yes, we're allowed to date but they said: 'Don't get caught,' yet it's quite unbearable to know the fact that people are manifesting for your girlfriend to date other people.

____

"Jagi~" She jumped to me. I caught her to avoid her from falling, "why are you running? Are you very excited to see me?" I teased and she nodded.

Yea... teasing won't work on her. She's very straightforward.

"Aren't we going to the plaza today?" She asked. "Are you sure? People might see us."

Dahyun nodded, "I just want to spend my whole day with you. That's not wrong, right?" She said.

I smiled at her sentence. I pinched her face, she's not wearing thick makeup today.

We hopped in the car and I started driving. Dahyun is holding her phone, taking photos of me.

"Jagi, why are you taking lots of photos?" I asked. I didn't hide my face but I find it weird, very weird.

"I want to post these on twicetagram," she blurted.

I laughed at her sentence, "you'll cause a big fuss if you did."

"Why are you laughing, Mr. Chwe?" Raising her eyebrow, Dahyun looked at me. I shook my head saying it is nothing then continued driving.

We reached our destination. She excitedly hopped out of the car and then ran around circles once we reached the plaza. Sometimes she's pretty serious, then sometimes she's going crazy for an unknown reason.

"Don't run, you might trip," I said before she pulled me into a hug. She's really acting weird today.

"I love you."

JIHYO's POV

I'm on my way to Yoongi. BTS isn't at their home so I will look after him since I have nothing to do today anyway.

"Aren't you TWICE's Jihyo?" The taxi driver asked and I nodded. "I wonder where are you going today?"

"Oh... just a friend of mine who is sick. I'm going to visit her," I lied. It would be terrible of the sasaeng fans learned that I am friends with Yoongi and I am visiting him while he's sick.

It would cause chaos. It's only been a month since Daniel and I broke up and I won't commit to another relationship for now. I will focus on my career and the girls first, especially Jeongyeon. She's having a pretty hard time in her pregnancy.