Chapter 4

"I Love You"

Mingyu arrived at TWICE's dorm. Tzuyu was already standing in front of their gate while dressed in black.

"Did you wait long?" He asked, Tzuyu shook her head answering no.

"Unnies approved and they said that I will be staying with you tonight. Saesangs are very active at night and most of them are strolling around the village," Tzuyu answered.

Mingyu nodded and opened the front door of his car. "Come inside," he said. Tzuyu smiled and entered the car.

Mingyu entered the car next. Tzuyu wore the seatbelt for safety. It is not like she doesn't trust Mingyu but she is afraid of driving especially when she's seated on the passenger's seat.

"You know how to drive, Tzuyu?" He asked suddenly. "I am learning, unfortunately, it looks like I am going to the corner of giving up," Tzuyu said.

"I can teach you if you want. We can attend those lessons together, just pretend that I am also learning," Mingyu suggested which made Tzuyu's smile vanish.

"That's the point. We can't do that. One wrong move, our careers will be in danger. I can't risk all of your hard works since pre-debut," Tzuyu said.

Of course, she knows about how Seventeen struggled in their early years. Pledis, unlike JYP, is not that rich. They achieved what they are now because of their teamwork.

Mingyu smiled with the thought of his girlfriend cares about the group's hard work over the past years. He is sure how proud Tzuyu is but she doesn't show it much.

"Where are we going?" Tzuyu asked him. He looked at her as they are stopped by the traffic light.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked back.

"I want to go to the restaurant where we first ate together," she answered. "If it's okay. It's like 4 kilometers away from here and you must be hungry already," she added.

Mingyu shook his head, "It's okay. We'll go there, I am not really that hungry. Just tell stories to distract my hunger," He said.

"Okay..."

Tzuyu stopped for a while before she starts telling stories.

"Do you know that Elkie and I got this amazing friendship bracelet last week? I really like it. She made these bracelets," she said as she touched her bracelet.

"It has your name on it," Tzuyu added.

"Elkie added my name on the bracelet?" He asked, Tzuyu nodded. "Yes. It took her time to carve the letters but it turned up pretty well!" Tzuyu said.

"I am glad you are stable with making friends right now. I am very worried when Nayeon noona told me that you are not making friends before," Mingyu said.

"Unnie told you that?"

"Yup," he answered popping the 'p'.

"Nayeon Unnie surely knows a lot about many people," Tzuyu sighed. "Hey, is she telling bad stories about me?!"

Mingyu laughed, "no. Nayeon wouldn't go that far. If you've done something bad, I know you'll tell me. Like how you trespassed Jihyo Noona's phone and read the messages between her and Dan---"

"Shhh," Tzuyu said making them both laugh.

"That's not so mean. I am really curious, Daniel Oppa is really busy so I wondered if he's taking care of my Unnie," Tzuyu said honestly.

Mingyu sighed, "Daniel and I are not that close but I am aware of his busy schedules. Being a CEO of his own company is not easy, I'm glad he has Jihyo Noona," he said.