Chapter 15

"Change The Truth"

NAYEON'S POV

"Yeobo~."

I jumped because of the voice I heard. What is he doing here?

"Why are you here?" I asked.

Technically, I'm at our dorm right now. The members are preparing for their collabs which are very exciting, especially Junhui and Sana.

Dahyun is out with Vernon, again. Kinda funny how people don't suspect the two of them. Well... there's an issue that popped out from somewhere that Vernon automatically cooled down by posting a photo of him with Sofia.

Tzuyu. As always. With Elkie and Shuhua featuring their bodyguard and a personal assistant named Kim Mingyu. They probably got shopping again then there's Mingyu as their bagger man.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon went to the hospital. It is her 4th month of pregnancy and she needs a check-up every 2 weeks.

That explains why I am alone. I thought of calling Yeri or Jennie earlier but nah, I'm tired to go out.

"Why are you being so mean, Nayeon?" He pouted and I smiled.

Weird but we're always like this. Smiling as if it's the end of the world by just each other's simple acts. Heck, even his sneeze can me laugh.

He sat beside me. I took the opportunity to rest my head on his shoulders. "Hey, do you think we can expose our relationship to the public?"

His question brought many what-ifs to my mind and it's suddenly popping out.

"I'm jealous. Vernon and Dahyun got JYP's approval. I hope us too," he said. I touched his frowning face, "Look at me, Love," I said.

His eyes landed on mine. "I love you," suddenly that's all I can say as I saw his sparkling eyes. His lips curved into a smile, "I love you more," he said back.

"We should wait until the system changes. When it's all over. Let's wait for that, can we?" I asked him without removing my hands from his cheeks.

"Alright then, we won't do anything that can cause scandals," he said and smiled.

"You are carrying the entire Seventeen on your back for a long time, Yeobo. Isn't that a heavy duty you have to focus on for now?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Seventeen means a lot to me. They're my family. I'm their father---."

"And Jeonghan is the mother," I said bitterly.

"It's okay, I mean... I'm fine with it. Bu---," I was stopped by his laugh.

"Ya! Why are you laughing suddenly?" I asked.

"Nayeon... Jeonghan isn't the mother of Seventeen. He's a father to his own daughter. You are the mother of Seventeen. You aren't TWICE's mom or something because you are the mother of Seventeen. It's meant to be this way," he said.

I felt myself blushing due to his words, again.

"Are you sure your members accept me as their mother? I've been wrong too many times," I asked. His eyes landed on mine again as his lips formed a smile.