Chapter 3

"Get Well Soon"

Nayeon is staring at herself. "You're so beautiful, Nayeon," she said.

"Im Nayeon, that's all you've been doing all day," Sana said then sat beside her opening her phone.

"Well, at least I am not traumatized by What the hell is Likey?" Nayeon said. Sana quirked her face.

"I can't believe he doesn't know what Likey is. What will happen if I tell him that I don't know what Clap is?" Sana asked out of nowhere.

"You know. It's weird how Jun makes your mind go like that," Nayeon wondered. "I mean, you rarely think deep. And with just that question, you looked stressed," Nayeon added as she put a mirror in front of Sana.

"Ya unnie. Enough with that. I'm not thinking deeply, I am only confused. He dabbed during Dahyun's part! I saw that!" Sana replied as she removed the mirror.

"Where did you--"

"MAMA 2017! The entire group dabbed except Joshua and Vernon!" Sana reasoned.

"You are watching random ship videos on YouTube?"

Sana looked away, "no I'm not. I just did an investigation," she answered.

Nayeon almost laughed but she is holding it. She never saw Sana act like this.

"Unnies... Jeongyeon Unnie already left?" Chaeyoung asked while rubbing her eyes. "She left late at night yesterday. Seungyeon Unnie said that she will be the one to watch over Jeongyeon while she's recovering since we are having promotions," Nayeon answered.

"I really miss her," She sighed. "I hope she gets well soon."

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

The three rushed upstairs when they heard Jihyo's scream. Jihyo's voice is really loud.

"What happened?!" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo showed her phone with the news.

"Suga already agreed to have surgery?! This is good news! He's suffering for years!" Momo exclaimed.

"Ya, Momo. Read it carefully!" Nayeon said. Momo smiled and gave a peace sign.

"It seems like he needs time to recover," Mina frowned. "It must be hard for BTS, I mean we also experience this, right?"

"Yeah... Jihyo Unnie, can you call Namjoon Oppa?" Dahyun asked. "Sure," Jihyo replied.

She put it on the loudspeaker once Namjoon answered.

"We heard the news. How is Yoongi?" Jihyo asked.

"It may take time for him to recover but he is strong!" Namjoon from the other line said. "We talked and discussed this and the decision is approved by all the members," he added.

"How are you? It must be hard for you, Oppa," Momo said.

"HI MOMO--- OUCH YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT ME!"

They laughed because of Hoseok's voice. He's really a big ball of Hope.

"We're alright, Noona. I'm sure you are worried and we are also worried. Knowing Yoongi Hyung, he will be able to surpass this," Jungkook said from the other line.