Chapter 28

"Wrong"

SANA's POV

"Are you ready?" Junhui Oppa asked me. I nodded.

We're at the pre-recording of the collab. We're so nervous since it's my first collab stage with a Seventeen member! Mina and Momo are not that nervous because they already shared a stage with SVT members before.

"Just chill, okay? It'll be fine," he said then pats my head. "Do I look like a pet to you?" I asked then he laughed, "I am comforting you, you get that? Don't act like a cold girl again," he said then pulled me towards the entrance.

The others are done recording their stages and we're the only ones left. Chaeyoung's collab with the three idiots is also finished.

The music started. Jun signaled me to just relax so I breathed in and out.

We're going to cover My Ear's Candy by Baek Ji Young and Taecyeon-Sunbaenim. He covered this song before so I just followed his lead like what I am expected to.

"Saranghae."

"Saranghae."

"I love you."

"I love you."

For me, these are the hardest lines. I never expected to sing it with a guy.

The dance is so sexy and I feel like I am going to pass out anytime. I just focused on the steps since it's my job to act. To be honest, I am really disgusted when I'm forced to wear shorts and something that can almost expose my soul but I have no choice. It's my job and I'm the one who wanted this.

In fact, I am very thankful that Junhui is the one who partnered with me. I know he respects women and he's not one of those idols who takes advantage of women.

Once the song is ended, the director finally cut the recording but we are not moving an inch. Eyes locked on each other. I can see his eyes sparkled and I can see my reflection from his eyes.

We're not blinking for almost a minute. Now I know what's happening between us.

And it's wrong.

___

"Sana, are you okay?"

I faced Mina. It's been a week since the collab. I hate it when I kept on dreaming of the end. 

"Anyway, PD-nim called. We'll have a meeting with Seventeen later."

"SEVENTEEN?!" I suddenly asked loudly. Mina looked at me with a confused look then smirked, "Ehem. Take care of your heart, I mean, take care of yourself, Unnie," she teased.

She left the room leaving me there. I rolled on my bed.

His eyes are staring right into my soul. My reflection is perfectly reflected in his eyes.

I hit myself on the thought. Just get out of my mind!

MINA's POV

We sat by a long table. We're so many! Jeongyeon Unnie isn't here but Jeonghan is present.

"Woah. There's too many of you," PD-nim laughed. "I am expecting the couples to please don't be such a PDA here," he said.

Nayeon Unnie suddenly fixed her seat before clearing her throat. Dahyun looked away then laughed, "ha ha ha ha."

I couldn't hold my laughter but Jihyo Unnie playfully hit me with her hands to stop me from laughing. I fixed myself and looked at the person in front of me, Wonwoo Oppa is also holding his laughter and it seems like he was stopped by Woozi Oppa.