Fucking help me (and pirate AU)

(Stick with me there's a small pirate AU thingy at the end of this)

So. Call for help 😂. I've been thinking about writing a Red, White and Royal Blue AU (most of you know that tho). I need help figuring out who should be who 😂.

TRUST ME, ITS HARD.

First option:
Henry: Kit
Bea: Mina
Pez: Ash
Alex: Ty
Nora: Dru
June: Livvy
Leo: Julian
Ellen: Emma (or maybe switch it)
Cash: ??
Philip: Jace??
Martha: Clary??
Zahra: Magnus??
Shaan: Alec??
Queen: ??
Rafael Luna: Diana
Richards: Horace
Alex's dad (forgot the name): Cameron (kinda hurt to type that)
Henry's dad (also forgot his name): Jem (this hurts even more cause he DIES)
Catherine: Tessa
Amy: Helen
Amy's wife: Aline
Liam: imma keep his name Liam cause why not
Spencer: keep it Spencer too

Or

Option 2: 
Henry: Ty
Bea: Livvy
Pez: Dru
Alex: Kit
Nora: Ash
June: Mina
Leo: Jem
Ellen: Tessa
Cash: ??
Phillip: Mark??
Martha: Cristina??
Zahra: Gwyn??
Shaan: Diana??
Queen: Annabel?? Arthur??
Raphael Luna: ??
Richards: Horace
Alex's dad: ???
Henry's dad: Emma
Catherine: Julian
Amy: Magnus
Amy's wife: Alec
Liam: keep it Liam
Spencer: keep it Spencer

Or

MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE?

I
DONT
KNOW
!!!

Please help me 😭 I'm suffering over here.

On another note, have this little thing I wrote that's very short and I may expand on later I dunno to make up for y'all having to listen to me be annoying.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Kit sighed as he glared out at the water, wishing for the sails of his friends ship to grace the horizon again. He knew it wouldn't happen for at least another week but he was getting impatient. The Blackthorns had been out at sea for 3 months now and anything could have happened to them. Putting the worry of their death aside, Kit missed Tiberius more than anything. He sometimes wished that he had agreed to go with them on this voyage when they asked, but the memory of Livia's death still hurt, even if it was a year old now.

Kit tore his gaze away from the water and started heading back towards the place he was still learning to call home. He'd already stayed out longer than he should have.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

ALSO!! I recommend checking out @/eislekaj on Instagram for their amazing Time Traveller story featuring their OCs Oliver, Thomas and Star (I am way to attached to these characters) cause it's amazing and fldjsksjwnaks 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 their artwork deserves the love and so do they cause they're amazinggg. They also do fan art of other series like AFTG 😌.

Anyway tell me what I should do for the RWRB AU and if y'all want anymore of the pirate AU. BYE! 👋🏻