Kitty AU. And I HATE WATTPAD!!

I HAD TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS WRITEN THAT I WAS GOING TO PUBLISH AND WATTPAD DELETED THEM!!! I AM SOOOO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!!!! Curse you Wattpad. You don't have a like button for comments, you don't let me use emojis when texting privately and NOW YOU'VE DONE THIS!!!! And I didn't save it anywhere else!!!! We can now blame Wattpad for the extra late chapters. And I was happy with them too. I was also happy that I had them done because then I could do my 600+ word essay for English!!! Fuck my life. Anyway, here's a little thing to make everyone feel better. It's an AU where none of the stuff that happened in the books happened so Livvy is alive and Kit didn't leave. Shadowhunters and that don't exist either. I wanted to write some fluffy stuff for you okay? I wanted to be nice. UNLIKE WATTPAD!!!!!

Ty walked into the library, eager to see his twin. He stopped abruptly when he realised she wasn't there yet and sighed. She was late. Again. He wandered the library, weaving in and out of the shelf's. He heard the flip of a page and investigated. Ty stopped walking upon seeing who was holding the book.

Kit Herondale, one of the newest members of the orphanage.

Ty had lived at the orphanage, Diana's Arrow, ever since his father had died when he was 10. He had multiple siblings here as well; Julian (Jules), Livia (Livvy), Drusilla (Dru) and Octavian (Tavvy). His older half-siblings had both left, Helen to live with her wife, and Mark to travel. Recently though, Mark had decided to come back for a bit, bringing his boyfriend Kieran Kingson along. Mark and Kieran have formed a tight bond with Cristina Rosales, one of the volunteer helpers. There was also Emma Carstairs. She had lost her parents a few days before his own father had been murdered. Emma was a skilled fighter like her father and had quickly grown attached to Jules. It was pretty much them and a few others that didn't really come near the Blackthorns. So when Kit came along, everyone was surprised. He was like a ghost; no one ever saw him as he was always locked away in his room, only coming out for meals. Kit's room was across from Ty's.

Ty cleared his throat, hands twitching slightly. Kit looked up so quickly that Ty was sure he'd have a muscle cramp. Ty focused his gaze on the boys left ear as he mumbled "hi."

"Hi," Kit simply said back. There was an awkward silence before Kit spoke up again.

"You're Tiberius, right?"

Ty looked up surprised. Kit remembered him.

"Yes," he replied. "Everyone calls me Ty though."

Kit nodded and looked back down to his book. Ty took the time to study him. He looked a lot like Jace Herondale, but then again he didn't at all. He just looked like Kit. Ty's eyebrows knitted in confusion, trying to make sense of that. He must have made a noise because Kit looked up at him with raised eyebrows. When he noticed Ty staring, he smirked.

"I didn't think I was that handsome," Kit said sarcastically. "Also, I can hear you so if you want to talk... go ahead."

Ty blinked slightly confused before asking "What are you reading?"

Kit glanced down at his book and then back to Ty.

"'One of us is lying' by Karen M. McManus," Kit replied holding out the book for Ty to see. (This may be a bit too romantic/mysterious for Kit but I love this book. So... I'm not even sorry for making him read it.) The cover had big red writing that said 'ONE OF US IS LYING' and between the writing were smaller words written in black 'A Geek, A Jock, A Criminal, A Princess. A MURDER. Who would you believe?' There was 4 people above the writing.