Mina

"Kitty!!!" Mina screamed as she came running into his room. "Wake up!!! Wake up!!!"

"I'm awake," Kit groaned sleepily, flinging his arm over his eyes to block the sun.

"Then get up!" Mina yelled in reply. Kit rolled his eyes and sat up, glaring at Mina.

"Now get dressed!" She called out over her shoulder as she ran out of the room.

She's so annoying Kit thought as he climbed out of bed to find some clothes. He pulled on some navy blue jeans and a white button up shirt. He quickly ran his fingers through his hair to tidy it up a bit before heading towards the Kitchen.

When he got there, Mina squealed and ran over to him. She held her arms out, wanting to be picked up. Kit obliged and rested her against his left hip. He picked up a waffle and took a bite. Kit hummed in approval as he sat down, moving Mina to his lap.

"What's happening today?" Kit asked Tessa and Jem in between bites.

"We were hoping you could look after Mina for a bit?" Tessa said.

"Why wouldn't I want to look after little Mina?" Kit replied smiling while tickling Mina. He looked up to see Jem and Tessa smiling at them.

"Where are you going anyway?"

"To Magnus's," Jem stated. Kit raised an eyebrow and Jem continued.

"There's been a wave of dark magic come through and he needs our help."

Kit nodded and turned back to Mina. He pulled a funny face and she burst into a fit of giggles.

Dark magic, Kit thought, hoping it had nothing to do with Livvy.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Duh duh duh!!!!! Two one-shots right after each other!!! Anyone surprised??? It's mainly because this one is short. I was going to add more Kit-Mina time but I figured if I ended it here, I could do something else with it 😏😉. Plus if I add onto this, there will most definitely be more cuteness.