Mina p3: Problems

*the next morning*

Ty woke up to a light tapping on his door. He groaned and rolled over, burrowing his head into his pillow.

"TYYYYYYY-TYYYYYYY," someone called through the door. "There's waffles for breakfast! Trust me, you don't want to miss waffles."

"I'm coming Dru!" He yelled back as he sat up. Ty ran a hand through his hair and walked over to his closet, pulling a grey jumper and a pair of black jeans out. He threw them on and left the room, going down stairs. Ty walked into the room and cringed at the noise; he'd forgotten his headphones.

"Good morning Ty," Mark said as he temporarily looked up from smashing acorns.

"What are you doing?" Ty asked curious.

"Smashing acorns? To put on my waffles?" Mark replied innocently.

Ty blinked. "Ok," he said hesitantly and sat down.

Jules placed a plate of waffles in front of Ty and affectionately messed up Ty's hair. He smiled slightly before digging into his food.

When he was done and put his dish in the sink and left the room to talk to Livvy.

"Livvy?" He called once he was back in his room.

"Ty!" She replied and faded into existence.

Even though she was transparent and, black and white, Ty could tell there was something wrong.

"What's wrong Liv?" He asked his brows furrowing in concern.

"I- it's Jaxon, the little boy from the cemetery. I went to talk to him briefly and I couldn't find him anywhere. He couldn't have finished his business here, its to protect the graveyard," she replied, looking around anxiously.  (That's made up, so shhh)

"There's something you aren't telling me," Ty stated. "What else is happening Liv?"

"Theres something here that's not meant to be here. Last time i spoke to Jessamine, she said something about it. She said that it felt wrong, evil even," Livvy told him.

Ty was silent for a second. "Do you have any idea where its come from? Or why it's happening?"

Livvy shook her head. Ty sighed and sat down on the side of his bed. He needed to tell Magnus, get his opinion on things. He stood up and grabbed his phone, went straight into messages and texted Magnus.

We need to talk soon. It's urgent.

🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿

*back to present (a month later)*

Dru sighed as she grabbed a random movie from her collection and put it on. She turned to Ty who was sitting next to her. He'd changed a lot in the past few years in many ways. He'd grown into his features more and he'd gotten better at understanding phrases or hiding his fidgeting.

"So," Dru said, "you're telling me there's something seriously wrong?"

Ty nodded, which did not mean anything good. "Livvy said she sensed something wrong, that something is in our world that shouldn't be here," he replied. "I've told Magnus about it about a month ago, but he hasn't been able to locate anything. He's going to talk to Jem and Tessa today."

"Well that's good," she stated and pressed play on the movie. The words "It" flashed across the screen and Dru smiled slightly. This was something familiar that she could focus on instead of ghosts saying that something is here that's not meant to be here.

"They don't know about Livvy," Ty mumbled. "Plus, something happened last night, something bad. Livvy said that there was screaming. She thinks the other ghost are in pain or scared for some reason."

Dru looked at her brother. She noticed that he was playing with the sleeve of his shirt and she saw in his eyes that he was genuinely worried.

"We'll figure it out Ty. We always do."

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

And this probably sucks. Anywayyy good byeee!