Should we tell Zoya?🤔

Abeer left the party without telling good bye to Zoya. He didn't even informed Zoya that he's leaving the place. After a while, when Zoya was searching for Abeer, she was unable to find him. She noticed other boys of the band was still there. Zoya said to herself,"What's wrong with Abeer?🤔"
She went to Vikash and asked him,"Do u know where is Abeer😅?"
Vikash:"Yeah he left the place 😶"
Zoya:"Oh but why? He didn't even bothered to tell me anything 😑😑"
Roshan:"Vikash, What say? Should we tell that to Zoya?😶"
Zoya:"What?? Tell me 😶"
Vikash:"No actually..."
Ravi:"Actually, Abeer started dating some other girl... I guess he'll hook with her tonight 😶 so he took her to our home."
Zoya:"What??!!!! But what about... Ok fine, if I'm his 'so called girlfriend' still he can't do this to me, else what will media think? They'll understand we r pretending or a scandal will arise with the news headlines, 'Abeer Malhotra cheating on his girlfriend Zoya Farooqui'. I think I need to stop him."

Suddenly Anu came and was standing at Zoya's back along with Yuvraj and heard the whole conversation. She supported Zoya by keeping her hand in her shoulder and said,"Yeah Zo, u should apply your right. You can't let this to happen. I'm there to support u, don't feel alone or hesitate ❣️"
Yuvraj:"Yeah... I'll support u too Zoya. I can't let my bro to cheat on his girlfriend. Although u two r pretending, still the truth is still hidden in front of the society. So u have the right. For my bro's mistake, we can't lose our craze or scope of performing in the competition. As u know people r more interested on background love story than the performance."
Zoya:"Yes... U r right."
Rohan:"Fir der kis baat ki? Chalo chale... We need to catch him before he do anything serious..."
Anu:"Yeahhh... I'll accompany you all."
Zoya:"No... Anu, I don't want your party to get ruined. U be here with Yuvraj. I'll join you soon..."
Anu:"But, I'm worried about you 🥺"
Zoya:"Yes, I can understand... But, don't worry, Roshan and others r also there to support me. They r like my family so no need to worry... Everything will be okay."

Then, Zoya and Anu hugged each other.
Zoya left for the boys house.

Luckily, they reached the place before Abeer's arrival. Zoya directly went to Abeer's bedroom and waited for him.

To be continued...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Writer's POV:
Will Zoya be successful? Will Abeer listen to her? Will Abeer respect Zoya by stopping himself? Will he trust Zoya?

For getting all this answers, please continue with the next part 😁