Wedding planning💍

Zoya:"Zarur Anu ne kuch bola hoga.😑"

Now, Abeer started narrating.

Abeer: "No way... we hardly talked till date... Do u remember...Last time when I went to ur house and we found Yuv together at ur place, both of us were too shocked? "

Zoya:"Yes I do..."
Abeer:"After that incident u went in ur room with Anu, personally. Then suddenly, I found a book on the centre table. I took the book as I thought that might be it's having any special tricks for music. After all, no doubt in the fact that u play bass so well, thus, definitely u go through music books for improving more and more. So I decided to go through the same book, which can also help me to nourish my voice. But as I opened the book, I found that, it's a personal diary. I decided not to read it, bcoz it's not a good thing to peep in other's privacy. So I decided to keep it at first. As I was about to close the diary, I found ur name on the first page of the diary. Now as soon as I found ur name, I was unable to control myself. I felt as if, being your boy, I'm having the right to go through it. Then I thought that I'm fake boyfriend. But still, my creep mind was unable to control itself, so I thought, fake ho ya jo bhi ho, I should go through, boyfriend is boyfriend only. Thus, I started reading it. I found there how much do u love me and all ur secret crushes on me. But, u never allowed me to understand about ur feelings for a single moment 🥺 u always acted like casually. I hurted u for so many times, ur sentiments and ur feelings for me, still u continued to compromise with me everytime and instead ur love for me increased. Awww Zo, now I realised that nobody can ever love me more than u, bcoz har ek insaan ka true love ek hi hota hain😌... Now as I found mine, thus, I can't leave her now at any cost. I'll marry her and get her company forever. I'll bind u with me, bcoz already our souls are connected with each other, so this particular finishing touch of marriage depends on us. So y to wait now? Let's get married and get each other's company forever.❤️❤️"

Zoya started weeping.

Abeer continued, "Kahete hain khuda ne sabke liye kisina kisiko bhejta hain, someone made for u. And I think in my life, u r the one whom God made for me and send for me... So, Zo, I wanna tell u that, I'm going to fight with u like this forever and I'm going to eat ur head and disturb u like this till my last breath. We'll fight daily now, as we'll open our eyes, from our sleep and start the beginning of the day also with each other, as same as we'll end the day by closing our eyes. This is the starting of our journey my love, we r going to spend like this with each other forever. Nobody can tolerate my nonsense behaviour like u. Agar tumhare jagah koi aur hota toh kabka chhor kar chala jata. But u got hurt, still u didn't left instead u loved me secretly. Thus nobody can handle my nonsense as good as u. Thus, Zoya will u marry me?"

Zoya stood speechlessly and she was thinking that, might be she's dreaming.

Finally she nodded her head with a positive response and said, "Might be u r the one for me, Abeer. U r absolutely right, for my secret feelings for u, I was unable think of any other boy or accept any other boy. Might be destiny knew that someday we'll be together, that's why didn't allowed my feelings for u to turn into an infatuation. I love you Abeer😭😭"

Abeer wiped away Zoya's tears and said, "I love you too...❤️❤️"

Then, he hugged her boldly. She also hugged him tightly with all her efforts as if, once she got him, she's never gonna leave him at any cost, even if the he hurts her more and she's never gonna lose him as well.

Vikash interrupted,"Ahemmmm uhemmm Abeer, bhai, tu toh bohot romantic nikla."

Yuvraj:"Lekin, main toh bolunga, still kisika personal diary parna galat baat hain 😒😂"

Ravi:"Yuvi, sikh le Abeer se, kabhi kabhi secret diary parne par itna acha se fake relationship true relationship par bhi convert ho sakta hain 🤣🤣"

Yuvraj:"Haan, yeh toh mujhe dikh hi raha hain 😂🤣😂"

Rohan:"So what about marriage bhai?😂"

Abeer:"Aab toh shaadi pakki, chalo Yuv shopping karne chalte hain...😏😂"

Zoya:"Usse pahele competition ka kya?😒 Harna hain kal tumko 'The International Band' contest par?? We can marry later also, but competition baad mein nhi hoga for our marriage, and that Asad's band is also nominated there. If we lost then he'll again start interfering I'm quite confident."

Abeer:"Oh no, main toh bhul hi gaya tha... Chalo guys let's start our practice for the contest. Before that, please fuck off Asad."

Yuvraj:"Tomorrow we'll fuck him off on stage infront of the whole crowd of audience 😏🤣"

Abeer:"Haan Zarur..."

Then they practiced for the whole day and evening . Then Zoya was about to leave for her house, Abeer stopped her and wanted her to stay there for the night.

But Zoya said, "Mujhe Anu se jakar directly pahele baat karne parega, for our upcoming future."

Abeer:"Anu ko lekar yaha aa jata hu, Yuv ko abhi bhejta hu... After amm we need to plan for our upcoming marriage as well, which we're gonna do on the same day, right after our competition. That is, the day after tomorrow... I can't wait anymore, abhi ki abhi shaadi karna hain mujhe, bas aur kuch nhi janta main..."

Zoya(blushed):"So much desperate 🌚"

Abeer:"Yes I'm... Wase bhi shaadi k baad tumlog yaha hi rahoge, toh abhi se adat banalo, har roz humare shakal dekhne ka from morning to night 😏😂"

Then, he called Yuvraj and told him to bring Anu there. Yuvraj happily left to bring his girl.

After half an hour,
Anu arrived with his boy, Yuvraj and Zoya ran to her and hugged her tightly and explained her everything. Both of them were happy and started planning for their upcoming marriage, along with their would be husbands , which they'll do together on the same date.

To be continued...
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Writer's POV:
What do u think, what will happen in the contest?

To get the answer, please continue with the next part.

Thank you
Avipsa ❣️