Room Alone - AbYa❤️

Next day, Abeer was alone in his house. All other band members went out for some or the other reasons.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Abeer immediately went to open the door and found Zoya.

Abeer:"Zoya, tum?"
Zoya:"Yes actually I came for our practice 😅"
Abeer:"Oh no, sorry I forgot to inform you that today is no practice because all went out to spend their private times or for enjoying their own privacy."
Zoya:"Oh... Ok then I'm going back."

As she was about to turn, suddenly Abeer stopped Zoya by holding her left hand.

Zoya's get up by which she came to Abeer's place

Abeer was in this dress up.

Zoya looked at Abeer with her eyes filled with astonishment.
Abeer:"Mat jao... I'm feeling lonely"

Then Zoya was astonished. She felt that this is for the first time in her life, Abeer wanted something from her.

Thus, she stayed. She went inside and they sat together in sofa.

Abeer was watching a horror movie before she came. Now he asked Zoya to join him.

He brought a bowl of popcorn and shared it with Zoya. Then, both of them were having the popcorn from the same bowl, and were watching the movie together.

As the movie continued, Zoya started getting scared. Slowly Abeer whispered in her right ear, "Darpok!!!"

Zoya got angry. Thus, she took some popcorns in her hand and started throwing it on Abeer.

Abeer then looked at Zoya for a while and then suddenly he took the cushion from the sofa and had thrown it on Zoya.

In return of Abeer's attack, Zoya stood up and started hitting Abeer with that cushion.

Then, suddenly, Abeer pulled her from her hand and she fell on him directly.

Zoya fell on Abeer in such a manner, that their lips were about to touch each other's.

Abeer kept looking at Zoya without blinking for a single while.

Zoya's POV:
OMG!!! He's looking at me constantly. I can feel the warmth of his sight. My goodness I can't help myself from looking at him. Oh God! Please help me, so that he don't understand my feelings for him...

Her cheeks started turning pink.

Abeer's POV:
She looks so sweet when she blush😍... Oh God what am I thinking 😑... I should not think like that... Come on Abeer, she's your girl, you can look at her as much as you are willing to. Even you can have her and run your lips all over her body, after all he's your girl😏... Oh no no... Abeer he's your fake girl😑 ... So what? I don't know anything, we are alone in the room, and I don't trust myself when I'm with such a hot lady in a room. I cherish to touch her and run my hands all over her body.

After a while, Zoya by somehow, managed to stand up. As she did, suddenly Abeer switched off the TV.

Then, he took Zoya's mobile from the table and tried to open it.

Zoya tried to snatch it from Abeer.
Zoya:"Yeh kaunsi baat hui vala... Main toh kabhi tumhara phone check nhi karti hu, then why r u taking my phone? I need privacy...😒"

Abeer :"And I being your boy, have that right to check, with how many people my girl is flirting...😏😉"

Zoya:"No way... I'm not a flirter like u... Give me my phone back!!!🌝🌝"

Abeer:"Then come and take from me😏"

As Zoya tried to take it from him, he ran away from there and entered into his bedroom. Zoya followed him.

As she entered, she was unable to find him anywhere.

Abeer passed from her back and suddenly switched off the light. As he did so, the room became dark.

Zoya shouted,"What the hell is this?!!! Abeer, where the hell r u?!!! I can't find u anywhere."

Then, suddenly she heard a sound, "DARAMMM!!!!"

That is the sound of closing the door. She understood someone closed the door.

She shouted,"Abeer, this is not fair at all. U know that I'm afraid of ghosts and u r taking advantage of that... Ekbar mujhe mauka mile toh I'll run away from here🌚"

Then suddenly she heard a whisper in her ear, "Darpok!!!!!"

She screamed, "Mummy!!!... Who the hell r u?!!!"

And she was about to fall down.

As she was about to fall down, he caught her from her waist.

Then again slowly he reached her right ear and said, "Kya Zoya, apni boyfriend ka voice tak nhi janti😒😏? Yeh konsa baat hui vala??"

"Boyfriend 🌚🌝😑😑... Correction:it's fa..."

As she was about to complete the term, 'fake boyfriend', he didn't allowed her to do so. He kissed her lips within a faction of seconds and slowly he started sucking her lips. Her lips were locked by his. Zoya's eyes were filled with astonishment, and she continued to look at Abeer while he was busy in tasting her lips. On the other hand, Abeer's eyes were completely closed as he was enjoying the taste of her lips.

Zoya's POV:
I can't believe my eyes... Am I dreaming?? My crush, Abeer Malhotra is tasting my lips. OMG!!! I can't stop shivering. I can feel that I'm in my periods. It will soon get leaked if this continued. C'mon Zoya, u should enjoy the time being, till he continues. After all, might be this is the last time u r going to get him. After all, u never even expected this day to come in your life ever. God gives chance only once. So u should experience him and fulfill his desire, and let this be your memorable incident, which will give you energy and help u to survive forever. After all, there is no doubt that u love him. So although he might not be loyal from his side, still atleast, I know I'm loyal from my side and I'm allowing him with my honest feelings for him. Although he's enjoying it for a particular time being, still I know I'm creating memories with him. This will remain in my heart forever as a memorable incident. Although he might not act from his love for me, after all I don't expect him to love me, still atleast I know that I'm acting out of my feelings for him. Thus, I'm honest from my side, so let him do whatever he's willing to, I'll fulfill his desire. After all, I cherish him from my deep heart's core. So let me act out of my feelings. Atleast once my dream will come true and I'm not forcing anyone here. He himself is willing to... So let me create memories, because I might not get him anymore, after all I know it's a fake relationship 🥺💔

Thus, Zoya now started feeling his kiss, from her heart without breaking it or interrupting for a while.

To be continued...
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Writer's POV:
Are you interested to know what Abeer is going to do?

Then please keep reading the next part.

Hope you like it 😊
-Avipsa ❤️