The International Band🥁

Next day, everyone got ready for the contest. Anu also accompanied them to the competition as an audience, in order to cheer them up.

They finally reached the place. Zoya was a bit nervous. Abeer started calming her down. He said, "C'mon Zo, we can do it. We can rock the contest together. Don't worry we'll definitely win it."

Zoya nodded her head and took a deep breath.

The Asad's band 'Twilight' was performing at that time, on stage.

Abeer and his band, 'Mash Up Rockzzz' was waiting for their turn in the back stage.

Abeer was busy in calming down his full band. He said, "C'mon guys we can do it!!! We'll definitely succeed together. We'll rock it, as per our band's name. Don't be nervous. We'll definitely be the number 1 band, don't worry."

Zoya felt that her boy is having the leadership qualities. She felt proud to be his girlfriend, and felt lucky to get him.

Suddenly, a big noise of audience clap was heard, which brought Zoya back to her senses. As the audience clapped for 'Twilight', her nervousness increased. Then she felt that, this is the only way to answer Asad for his misdeeds with Zoya. Thus, she needs to reach him a lesson, so that, he feels what a great mistake he did by cancelling her membership from their band.

'Twilight' did a great performance, which was difficult to beat.

Zoya is motivated. She realised that by somehow she needs to break their record.

Abeer held Zoya's right hand tightly and said, "Don't worry, we'll definitely win. I'm there with u, so no more worries.😌"

Zoya nodded her head with a positive response.

Then, Twilight came out of the stage as they completed their performance.

The host called up , " Now it's the time for 'Mash Up Rockzzz' to perform on stage. What do u think? Will they be able to bit such an amazing performance played by 'Twilight'? It's time to see now the power of lovely chemistry of AbYa... Will the famous chemistry of AbYa be able to beat 'Twilight' performance?"

Then, the band, 'Mash Up Rockzzz' entered the stage for performing.

They performed and gave their best.
They performed the song, "Teri aankhon mein".The lovely chemistry of AbYa once again enlightened through their beautiful performance ❤️ They won all the audience's hearts.

The audience started voting for their favourite performance now. At the same time, they r busy in dancing with the beats of the music of 'Mash Up Rockzzz'.

The performance ended up a hall filled with heartful cheers,"Once More, Once More."

Then, they were also asked by the judges to keep the requests of the audience. If they kept, then they can be increased by the number of votes which they already got.

Then finally their performance came to an end. It's time for the judgement.

The judges now started counting the number of votes which is given by the audience to both the bands.

Then, judges announced, "Band 'Twilight' won 75 votes out of 100 audience present here."

Asad became over confident of the fact that they won the competition. Haya also started acting like a queen, for celebrating their win. Haya served Asad with a bottle of wine, which she kept in her stock to celebrate their win after the announcement of the result.

Zoya's heart started beating faster and faster. Abeer calmed down Zoya and said, "Don't be tensed. No matter even if we lose the contest. Atleast we know that we tried our best. Don't get nervous now, else u will fall ill. "

Zoya took a deep breath.
Abeer:"I can feel u, if u lost this contest then it will be a matter of losing prestige of urs. But we tried our best, and some day we'll definitely best them. This isn't the ending of our music journey. This is just the beginning. So even if we lose then also we shouldn't lose hope else we won't be able to move ahead in our future."

Zoya once again took a deep breath and said, "Yes, I think u r right 😌 we gave our best." Then she smiled and continued,"Atleast I'm happy that we found each other, that is, our true love in this music journey."

Abeer also smiled at Zoya's sentence and nodded in positive response, in order to show that she's absolutely right at her point.

Then, the judges announced, "After counting the number of votes of 'Mash Up Rockzzz', we found that they won 65 votes out of 100 audiences present here."

Then, Asad was about to celebrate their win, but suddenly the judges announced, "Now we r going to find the percentage of the over all votes which we received from online."

Haya was over confident now about their winning position more.

Then the judges announced, "The over all online votes of the band 'Twilight'is 50% out of 100% and the over all votes of the band 'Mash Up Rockzzz'is 95% out of full 100%... Thus the Cup of International Band goes to 'Mash Up Rockzzz'."

The whole hall burst out in applauses.

With this 'Mash Up Rockzzz'won the Cup and the lovely chemistry of AbYa won people's hearts more. Their chemistry helped them to win the competition.

Haya felt humiliated for losing the competition. She was unable to face Zoya anymore, thus, within seconds she left Asad and went. Asad went at her back, then she gave him two tight slaps and said,"U r a loser... Mujhe aise humiliated hona parega agar pahele pata hota toh main Abeer ko date karti, tumhare piche mera samaye barbaad na karke 😤"

Then, she left on spot.

Asad now repented and felt the mistake of cancelling Zoya's membership from their band. Thus,he went to Zoya in order to congratulate her band and also apologized at the same time.

Zoya being a pure hearted girl, forgave her without any more quarrels.

This nature of Zoya won Abeer's heart more.

Then AbYa and their whole band started celebrating their win.

They got the title of 'The International Band'.

After this, they went for shopping in the evening all of them together for the joint marriage, which they planned to do on the very next day.

To be continued...
____________________________________________
Writer's POV:
Finally it's time for the most awaiting moment, that is, AbYa marriage.

Please keep reading.

Thank you 😊
Avipsa