Fare time 🥳

Three of them entered the fare. Zoya planned to sit in the Whirl. She asked Abeer and Varun to sit with her. But it was prohibited for three people to sit in a place. So, Zoya decided to sit alone. Varun and Abeer sat in the other one.

After the rid, when three of them came down from the rid, Zoya started feeling uneasiness. Her head started spinning and she started feeling like vomitting.

Abeer started acting like a mad.
Abeer:"Zo, chalo hospital chalte hain, ya fir ek kam karo tum yaha Varun k pas ruko, main abhi jakar Zofer lekar aata hu. Varun zara Zo ka dhyan rakhna."

Then Abeer ran out of the fare and by somehow he managed to find a medicine shop and finally bought a Zofer (medicine used in vomiting problems) for Zoya. He came back to the spot by running and gave the medicine to Zoya immediately and Zoya took it. Then, Abeer started scolding her, "Kya karti ho Zo, thora toh dhyan rakhna chahiye tha tumko?!!!"
As Abeer was scolding her, tears came out of his eyes.

Varun was astonishingly noticing their bond. Then, he exhaled a deep breath of relief😌.

Zoya was listening to Abeer's words surprisingly as she never expected Abeer to show so much concerns for her, because she herself knew the best that it's a fake relationship.

Zoya's pov:
Kya koi natak se itna concern show kar sakta hain kabhi??? I don't think so that he's acting. Oh God, he's scolding me with teary eyes, this can't be fake 🥺 Does he's having feelings for me?? ... No no no Zoya, u r overthinking. This can't happen so easily. No Zoya I don't think u ever impressed him. So better come out of the world of your dreams that the famous Singer, Abeer Malhotra is falling for u. Fuck off, this can't happen ever...

Suddenly Varun interrupted and asked, "By the way, Abeer, if I'm not wrong, u r insecured with me regarding Zoya. Then why u left her in my concerns??"

Then Abeer took a deep breath and replied, "Actually, Zo is more important for me than my relationship with her. I just wanted her to be ok, then let her choose with whom she'll be. After all, this much maturity I'm having that I can't tie anyone with me by my possessiveness."

Then, Varun said, "Whatever... I should accept this too, that nobody can take your place in her's life ever, because she rejected me on that first day at Anu's party by herself only that she won't cheat u. So u can trust her and be tension free because she's going no where by leaving u by herself only, thus u no need to express your possessiveness to keep her with u."

Then Zoya replied with a smile, "Let him show possession, no problem from my side bcoz I myself is possessive too😳"

Saying this she started flushing. Abeer and Varun both started laughing.

"Ok bye Guys, take care, it's too late, I need to head home," said Varun.

Then finally, Varun left the place heading towards his own home leaving AbYa alone.

Zoya:"Shayad aab humein bhi jana chahiye bcoz it's already 8:30 pm... Kabka nikle theye hum log aur kab laut rhe hain..."

Abeer:"It's ok, come let me drop you back to your home."

Then, Abeer dropped Zoya back to her home.

Zoya:"Abeer, come in..."
Abeer:"Arey nhi, bohot late ho rha hain..."
Zoya:"No, it's okay, come in ... Kuch nhi hota."

Then Abeer entered with Zoya to her house.
As they rung the door bell, someone opened the door. AbYa was shocked...

To be continued...
...................................................................................
Writer's POV:
Oh god? What did they saw after opening the door?? What do you think??

Wanna get the answer? Then keep reading the next part 🤭

Hope you like it.
-Avipsa