The Audition 🎸

Next day morning, Anu woke up Zoya at 8am and asked her to get dressed up.
Zoya:"But why?😪"
Anu:"Bcoz u r supposed to go to the audition of Mash up Rockzzz at 10am"
Zoya:"Whatttt?!!!! I already told u that I won't participate."
Anu:"But maine toh registration form fill up bhi kar diya 🙄"
Zoya:"Why??!!!"
Anu:"So that u r bound to go to the audition. Soon my bff is going to be a member of the band of most handsome boys 😍😍"
Zoya:"But..."
Anu:"No more but watt, aab jldi se ready ho jao😁"
Zoya:"Lekin tumne aisa kyu kiya? Meri life main apni marzi se nhi chal sakti hu kya?"
Anu:"Ya definitely u can, but, when I'll see my bestie is taking wrong decisions and ruining her life, tab toh mujhe hi actions lena parega, bcoz I want to see u at the top 😍 and u need to prove Asad wrong, by showing the value of yours. They said they don't need u anymore, so show them what they lost😎"
Zoya:"Main uske bare mein sochna tak nhi chahti🌝"
Anu:"Ok baba, lekin life k baremein toh sochna hi tha. Your sources of income, how to do that and so on."
Zoya:"Woh toh hain..."
Anu:"So if u get selected in the audition then toh iss problem ka solution ho jyega 😁😁"
Zoya:"Haan lekin main prepared nhi hu, I didn't practised not even for once 😶"
Anu:"Come on, u r already a brilliant bassist. Just u didn't get a chance to express your hidden talents. So u no need of practicing. U just express your music which comes to your heart and that's enough to rock the audition. Moreover full time toh tum guitar lekar baithi rheti ho, so tumko competition k liye allag se practice ki zarurat nhi hain."
Zoya was speechlessly listening to Anu.
Anu:"Audition ko audition mat socho, just go and close your eyes and start playing by thinking that u r playing the guitar in your own room. That's all."
Zoya nodded her head in positive and then, got ready for the audition and left her room.

In the audition, a number of participants are coming, but nobody was able to satisfy the boy's band. Finally, Roshan read out the name of the last participant from the form, "Miss Zoya Farooqui".
As soon as Roshan read the name, Abeer reacted,"WTF 😑, now a girl will play a bass guitar 🤦🏻 this was only left..."
Rohan:"So what??!!! Girls don't have hand to play guitar or what???"
Abeer:"Definitely they have, but I'm saying that not a single boy was able to win our mind by their music, than how can a girl do?"
Yuvraj:"See Abeer, last participant so 1% hope, thus instead of overthinking let's give her a chance and listen to her."

Then, Roshan announced the name in the microphone and Zoya entered.

As soon as Zoya entered, Abeer was shocked to see her and shockingly said,"YOU?!!!! HUH??!!! U R A BASSIST?!!!"
Zoya:"Yes I'm, thus I'm here. I'm not a professional one but definitely a passionate bassist."
Before Abeer saying anything else, Yuvraj said,"Ok Miss, please play let's listen to u."

Zoya played a beautiful note of '100 Miles', which touched the heart of all the boys in the band. But, Abeer was unable to accept that a girl is going to get the chance to enter their band of boys. Rest 4 of them voted to welcome her in the band, except Abeer. As per the rule, Majority must be granted, thus, Zoya entered the boy's band. Except Abeer all other boys welcomed her with joy and smile and said, "Zoya, from now onwards u r also a member of our band Mash up Rockzzz. So welcome. Our band is like as a family, thus, u r our new family member😁 and don't dare to hesitate while talking to us😁"
Zoya was very happy too and started being free with them. Only Abeer was standing at a corner, and was not willing to talk to Zoya.

 Only Abeer was standing at a corner, and was not willing to talk to Zoya

Zoya's get up for the Audition.

Abeer sitting as a Judge, being the vocalist of the boy's band

To be continued...
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Writer's POV:
Why is Abeer behaving so typical?
Will Zoya be able to compromise with the boys in the boys band? After all, she's the only girl in the boy's band.

To get all the answers, please carry on with the next part 😄