Background Story🔙

In Twilight Band,
Zoya was playing her guitar. She's one of the biggest candidate in the band. She's the one, who contributed a lots of money to build up the band. As normal other days, she went to the band and was busy in playing her bass guitar. After a while, she went to talk to Asad, who was busy in cleaning the sticks of his drum.

Zoya:"Asad, why don't you manage for a function where we can perform? This can act as a shout out for our band. Else we'll never get big opportunities. I'm telling you for this because I made you the owner of our band, so if you don't arrange, then we can't perform as well. Moreover I'm tired of playing in your house basement... I want to play in big stages now 😍"
Asad:"Zoya, acha hua ki tum directly merese baat karne aa gye, kyuki, mujhe tumse bas yehi kahena hain, that we got a new bassist, so we don't need you anymore."
Zoya:"Whattt???!!!😱, U r joking, Right?"
Asad:"No I'm hell serious."
Zoya:"As soon as I trusted you, you betrayed me in such a manner?! Where will I go now??!!"
Asad:"Yeh toh tumko mereko reject karne se pahele sochna chahiye tha... Whatever u do now I don't care, wherever u wish u can go, I don't bother too😒."

At this, suddenly Haya entered the room and hugged Asad directly and kissed him in his cheeks.

Asad:"Meet my new bassist comes girlfriend, Haya."
Zoya:"What?! Girlfriend?!😵, I rejected u, it's not even 3 months passed and you made a new girlfriend?! Wow, excellent, proud of you👏👏👏"
Asad:"So what?? Tumne kya socha tha, u will reject me and I'll become Devdas forever or what?! I moved on by leaving my pasts behind.😏"
Zoya:"But how can u throw me out of this band? Do u have any idea how much I love this band? For that, I contributed a lot 😢"
Asad:"Listen Zoya, if I'm not having any relationship with u, then u r not having any relationship with this band too, so bye bye...👋👋👋u can leave now without wasting our time for practice."
Zoya:"Relationship didn't work out, but I thought we are good friends so I trusted u."
Asad:"U trusted me and helped me by contributing to this band. My necessities are over and I won't get any more benefits from u other than this, thus, I don't need u anymore... U can leave now... Moreover, I promised my girl, Haya that I won't keep any sorts of relationship with my past, not even a friendship. Thus, I can't cheat her now😏😏"

Zoya took a long breath and left the place without arguing anymore.

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's POV:
What will happen to Zoya now? Will she become hopeless and leave dreaming about her career? Where she'll go now? What's there written in her luck?

For getting all the answers, please wait for the next part ☺️