Anu's Birthday🎂

Abeer:"Chalo main tumko drop kar deta hu."
Zoya:"No I can go alone..."
Abeer:"In this crowd?!"

Then, Zoya remembered that a big crowd is waiting for her, outside the house. Then, she shook her head looking downwards.
Then, suddenly Abeer said,"toh chale? Kya khayal hain?"
Zoya nodded her head in a positive response.

Then, Abeer dropped Zoya at her hostel.
After reaching her house, Zoya exclaimed,"Oh shit!!!😬"
Abeer:"What happened?"
Zoya:"Today is Anu's birthday, and I forgot due to this haphazard which is taking place from the morning onwards."
Abeer:"Ohh I see..."
Zoya:"Abeer, can you go with me to 'The Daton's disco' ?"
Abeer:"Are you planning for a party?"
Zoya:"Yeah! Of course, after all, it's my bestie's birthday, which comes once in a year."
Abeer:"Areee, janam bhi toh ek bar hi lete hain har ek insaan, toh yeh toh zara si baat hain 😑"
Zoya:"Acha thik hain, don't want to fight again... Aap nhi samjhoge..."
Abeer rolled his eyes and then, Abeer took Zoya to 'The Daton's disco'. Then, Zoya rented the dj for that day and held the night party. She invited Abeer and told him to come with all other members of their band too.

Then, Abeer dropped Zoya at her hostel.
At 7:30pm, Zoya asked Anu to get ready.
Anu:"Why?"
Zoya:"Like this only, baby let's hang out, after all it's your birthday.🤩"

Then, Anu got ready as per Zoya's interest. Zoya was also ready for the party.

Birthday girl's (Anu)get up for the party

Zoya's get up for the party.

Then, Zoya took Anu at 'The Daton's disco', for the party. Anu was surprised to see such a big arrangement for her birthday. Her tears of happiness came out of her eyes. She hugged Zoya at once. Then, Zoya wiped away her tears and said, "Come on, this is just a small gift for my best friend. Due to my hectic schedule, I was unable to celebrate better than this 😅"

Anu:"My goodness, yehi bohot hain mere liye. You are already my best gift ever, toh yeh toh kuch bhi nhi uske comparison mein."
Zoya blushed at once.

At this, Abeer along with the boy's band arrived at the party.

Abeer's get up for the party

Yuvraj's get up for the party

As soon as Yuvraj came in front of Anu, he started buffering.
Abeer along with others wished Anu, "Happy Birthday Anu, many many happy returns of the day ❤️"
But, Yuvraj kept on staring at her beauty. Finally he said, "Ha-ha-ha... I mean..."
Anu looked beside her and then said,"Whom r u saying? R u saying something to me?"
Yuvraj:"Ya ... I mean ha-ha-happy b-b-b- birthday 😶😅"
Anu was speechless at Yuvraj's behaviour. She was looking at him astonishingly and after a while said,"Thank You 😅"

Suddenly a romantic music started playing at the background.
Zoya:"Anu, dance... I know you love to dance..."
Anu:"But..."
Yuvraj:"Will u like to dance with me 😅?"

Anu blushed. Then, Yuvraj forwarded his hand towards her. Then, Anu gave her hand on his hand. A sudden shiver was felt by both of them in their body.

Then they started dancing.
Zoya and Abeer was standing together and talking to each other. Suddenly, Zoya decided to go to the bartender to bring two shots for both of them. Abeer was standing at the same place, and Zoya went alone.

Suddenly, Abeer found that it was almost 30mins, Zoya didn't returned back to him yet.

Then, he decided to go by himself and check, what is exactly going there.

He went and found that, Zoya was talking to a stranger (boy) in the bar. He was also standing for a shot. Abeer hidden himself and tried to hear what was they talking all about.

Stranger:"Zoya, I still remember that kiss which we had.... After all it was my first kiss 😏"
Zoya (blushed): "Yes... Me too... You are my first kiss as well..."

As Abeer heard this, he was shocked.

Abeer's POV:

Why the bloody hell I trusted this girl!!!🤦🏻‍♂️ So fool of me. I shouldn't have forgotten that all the girls r same. They only knew how to play with the sentiments of boys and cheat them. Thank God I'm not in a real relationship with her or I'm not really in love with her, else mujhe shayad aur bhi suffer karna parta. They pretends to be innocent, but they are not in real. They r very fishy category. Today in the morning only I told Zoya about the rule between us, that is when we r pretending to be together then, none of us r supposed to date anyone else. But see, what she gave me in return. A broken promise, nothing else. She had a kiss with someone else... Wonderful!!! Just Fuck Off rule now!!!!😤 I'll go and find some other girl to date and entertain myself for today's evening. If needed then I'll hook with that girl in order to teach Zoya a lesson 😤😤😤😤😤.

To be continued...
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Writer's POV:
Is Zoya really a cheat? Is Abeer's prediction correct?

To get all the answers, please continue with the next part 😁