Conclusion 😌

After Zoya left, Abeer got dressed up.

At night, finally the band members returned back to home. Abeer opened the door by somehow and again went back to his room, lost in his world, imagining those moments which he had with Zoya right few hours ago.

Suddenly, Yuvraj knocked at his door, and called, "Bhai, kya aap andar ho??"

Abeer was still in his own world.
Yuvraj called once again and knocked louder than before, "Bhai, kya tum andar ho???!!!!"

Still Abeer was lost in his world.
Then, finally Yuvraj entered the room without any permission and calling Abeer anymore.

He found his best friend still lost in his own world. Thus, be went in and pushed Abeer a bit, in order to woke him out of his imaginary world.

Abeer returned back to the real world with a shock at Yuvraj's behaviour.

Abeer:"Wtf are u doing like this?"
Yuvraj:"Where the hell did u took settlement???"
Abeer:"What😑?"
Yuvraj:"Yes, tab se bula raha hu, tumko sunai hi nhi deta, toh maine tumko apna mankar khudse hi andar aa gaya..."
Abeer:"Wow!!! Great, carry on... Keep it up, proud of you... Aur koi compliment mera dimag mein nhi aa raha hain, toh isi se kaam chala lo..."
Yuvraj:"Maine tumko compliment dene k liye kab bola🤦🏻‍♂️... Sach mein aab mujhe tum yeh batao ki tum konsi duniya mein ho??"
Abeer:"Kyu??😒 Aisa question kyu? So certainly...."
Yuvraj:"Yes ofcourse, bcoz I'm worried about u, konsi duniya mein kho gaye ho, I'm seriously worried now... Either tell me what's wrong, or I'll take u to a psychologist to tighten the screws on your head😑"
Abeer:"No I mean 🌚"
Yuvraj:"Aur hide and seek mat karo yrr, mereko ache se samajh aa raha hain ki mera babu ko pyaar ka bukhar chara hain, Aab bolo kya baat hain, be free to ur best friend, so c'mon now🤷🏻‍♂️"
Abeer:"Ok, as u say..."
Yuvraj:"Haan haan bolo, I'm listening..."
Abeer:"Don't u think that u r too much interested 😒😒"
Yuvraj:"Ofcourse I should be bcoz the flirtatious boy Abeer Malhotra, who was too strict regarding love issues, is in love 😏"
Abeer:"Oh no... Then I won't say...🤦🏻‍♂️"
Yuvraj:"No no say, be comfortable... Ok fine,I won't mock anymore, now say, be free...."

Then Abeer started narrating the whole story to Yuvraj, whatever happened when he was alone with Zoya. He described that he was lost. He was not in his senses.

Yuvraj:"See, Abeer, Zoya is a very sweet and innocent sort of girl. She's very simple. So, she can't be just a pleasure for time being for u. I believe that u can trust her, she won't cheat u."
Abeer:"But I'm still not confident that I'm in love with Zo..."
Yuvraj:"Fine,then I'm gonna date Zoya, happy...😏"
Abeer:"I'll kill u🌚, she's mine..."

After saying this, then he again thought what he said just now, and then with a shock, he told," Omg what I said, no I actually didn't mean it... It came out of my mouth automatically 🤦🏻‍♂️"

Yuvraj:"U r being possessive on Zoya, and u know what, we feel jealous when we are afraid of losing that person. Thus, if u didn't have any feelings for her then u were not supposed to bother about losing her or feel jealous to share her with anyone."

Abeer became speechless.
Yuvraj:"So I think it would be better if u confess ur feelings for her soon."

Abeer thought for a while and he realised that he seriously can't share his Zo with anyone. Even he was hell jealous of Varun previously, as he recalled all his memories, he realised one by one. Thus, finally he decided and came to the conclusion that he'll confess his feelings to Zoya soon.

"But what about the rule?", asked Abeer.
Yuvraj:"Happiness in life is more important than rules. Rules r just useless bindings. Let yourself and your happiness be the first priority, not the rules. If u r not happy, then rules will make ur life more hell. So, better at first work for ur happiness, rules can be decided later. The rule was made in case of a lover's fight, then band practice will get suspended until and unless both the lovers r doing patch up. Thus, for avoiding such suspension, relationship within band members were not allowed. Bcoz we hated lovers fight within our band, it might ruin our unity. But, u will be happiest when u r with ur beloved. Thus, if u r happy, then no fight can take place like that. Zoya is a career oriented girl. She plays guitar passionately. Thus, even if u fight with her, still she'll be formal while practicing, and will fight with u when we r done with our practice and u will have private time with her, then she'll fight. But she won't bring ur personal relationship matters during practice to ruin it, as she's formal while practicing, because she's a career oriented and a passionate bassist."

Abeer realised that Yuvraj was correct. Thus, he decided once again that he'll confess about his feelings to Zoya soon.

On the other hand, Zoya returned back home and without hiding anything from her best friend, she explained her whatever happened in Abeer's place.

After listening everything, Anu said, "So now, what will happen if u conceived?"
Zoya:"No I'm in my periods, nothing will happen like that...🌚"
Anu:"But if Abeer just used u for pleasure purpose?"
Zoya:"Let me be his one night stand 💔"
Anu:"No baby, then u will be his day stand, bcoz night stand toh night ko hota hain🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️"
Zoya:"Whatever... Just that let those auspicious moments be my day dream forever 🥺🥺"
Anu:"Yes and I'll roast him and break his bones to use and throw my bestie 😠"
Zoya:'No way!!! U won't do anything to him. U won't say anything to him as well 🤦🏻‍♀️🌚"
Anu:"But..."

Then, Zoya took Anu's right hand and put on her head and said,"Meri kasam, tum kuch nhi bologe usko... U won't say anything to him, even if he left me... 🙏🏻🥺"

Anu kept quiet for a while and then took a deep breath and answered, "Ok as u say..."

Zoya:"Let this moment be within myself forever... Let it remain within my heart as a dream 🥺... I love you Abeer."
Anu:"Y don't u confess him by urself?"
Zoya:"R u mad? No way!!! Never!!!"
Anu:"But y?"
Zoya:"If he got to know, he'll kick me out of the band. More worst part is that, there is a Fucking rule in the band, that no one is allowed to fell with each other or share a relationship within the band. I accepted this rule and entered the band. Now if I tell about my feelings, then I won't get Abeer that much also which I'm getting now, atleast fake boyfriend, still normal friendship is there..."
Anu:"But I think he's in love with u..."
Zoya:"Don't give me happiness with some beautiful lies. Bcoz, I already know the bitter truth.💔"

After telling this Zoya went inside her room and spend the whole night with her eyes filled with tears and by recalling the moment which she spent with Abeer few hours ago.

To be continued...
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Writer's POV:
Are you interested what's going to happen on the next day?

If yes, then please keep reading in the next part.

Thank you
Avipsa 💗