Back to Home🏠

Then, Zoya came out of the Coffee Shop and headed towards her home. All of a sudden she noticed that Asad was standing with Haya outside the Coffee Shop.
Abeer came out, after her and was standing at her back which she didn't noticed.

Suddenly Asad reacted after seeing Zoya,
Asad:"Wow Zoya, tum mujhe faith dikhane ayi thi kal, ki maine kyu tum rejected karne k sath sath affairs banaliya, aab tum kya kar rhi ho??? Eksath 6 boys k sath affairs, wah re wah👏👏👏"

Abeer heard everything and became angry.
Abeer:"Who the hell r u to talk to her like this??!!!!"
Asad:"Oh Mister, please don't interfere in the middle."
Abeer:"Definitely I'll interfere, bcoz I can't tolerate any guy showing disrespect to a girl 😠"
Then, Asad looked at Zoya and said,"Wahhh, boyfriend bhi bana liya?? Great 👏👏👏 keep it up 👏👏👏"
Zoya:"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, even if he's my boyfriend then, what's the problem with you? U r also having Haya and aab agar mera boyfriend ho jaye tab Haya bhi toh satisfied ho jyega, mujko lekar aur tension nhi karna prega 😒"
Asad:"Wow, tumko bura lag gya tumhari boyfriend se misbehaviour kar diya isliye 👏👏 wah re wah👏👏👏"

Then, Asad pointed towards Abeer and asked,"Oh Mister who the hell u r?"
Abeer:"I'm the Vocalist of the band Mash up Rockzzz 😒😒"
Asad:"Ohh Zoya u joined their band now👏👏, just we thrown u out of our band and u joined their band within 1 day? This was your love for our band???"
Abeer:"Which band?"
Asad:"Zoya's previous band, Twilight"
Abeer:"I never heard of that band only🙄, wase bhi tumhare tarah cheap mentality wale insaan ka band chhorkar Zoya ne fir acha kaam kiya... she took the right decision and why can't she join any other band if u dropped her away from your band??? Usne koi treaty sign kiya tha kya?😒😒 Listen u bloody bullshit, Zoya is a very talented girl, thus she deserves far better. Mainly u fucking people don't deserve her as your bassist, who can't see her hidden talents and drop her out. Anyways thank you so much for leaving Zoya, so we got her. A precious gemstone in our band😏🤣"

Asad felt insulted, thus he left the place.
Zoya was shocked to find Abeer's support. Abeer Malhotra talking to her is already a big dream, then he's supporting her and talking at her for is more than a dream.

Then, Abeer turned towards Zoya and said,"Chalo main tumko ghar drop kar deta hu😌"
Zoya was again feeling like a dream, then, on the next moment she remembered about that rule and controlled herself soon.
Zoya:"Ok, chaliye😌... By the way, Thank you so much for saving me from that bastard."

Then, they sat on Abeer's car. They were on their way to Zoya's home.
Abeer:"Bastard se toh bachaliya, lekin why he was talking in that way with u? Why he dropped u from his band?"
Then, Zoya narrated him the whole story and whatever happened.
Abeer:"What he dated you?!!!😨"
Zoya:"Yes he did. We dated for three months then, I noticed it was not working out properly as he wanted to get intimate with me as soon as possible, which was not possible for me until and unless I'm knowing him properly, thus we parted."
Abeer:"No no I'm asking how can u date such a creature 😒"
Zoya:"Why what's wrong in that?😒"
Abeer:"Tumhara choice mein kachra para tha kya????"
Zoya:"Why?😑"
Abeer:"How can u date a guy with such mentality, who don't know how to respect girls??!!!😵😵😵"
Zoya:"He was not like that before 😶"
Abeer:"Suno, within 4 months koi suddenly changed nhi ho sakta hain 😒, he was like that from before only, but u r a dumb to not to understand that."

Zoya's POV:
I'm a dumb😑 what is this 🤦🏻‍♀️? Sometimes he's very good and supportive and sometimes he talks like this. I guess he's having a screw problem, that's why he behaves like this, whenever that screw loosens🙄

Then, finally they reached Zoya's house.
Abeer:"Zoya try to reach our practice hall tomorrow by 8am. We only have tomorrow for practice before the audition. So by somehow we need to do good in it else we can't rock and as u know we don't want to lose our levels and reputations so please be careful. So see you tomorrow, good bye and good night. Take care 🙂"

Zoya's POV:
Omg, he smiled at me. 😍🥰 Oh no again. I guess I need to work on my feelings for him because of that fucking rule😭😭. Never mind I'll improve soon😣😣 hope so😭😭 whatever finally he smiled at me this is the biggest thing. I'm becoming greedy now to see another smile in his lips😍😍 I just want his smiling face. I don't want anything else. I love him and love is not only about getting each other, it's all about craving your beloved's smile. Thus, I can do anything to see his smile. So controlling is the very small thing as per that. So I'll do it by somehow, for the sake of him and his happiness 🥺🥺.

Zoya:"Yes I'll reach as soon as possible by me. Good night take care 😊"
Then, Abeer left and Zoya entered her house.

To be continued...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Writer's POV:
Will the lovestory of Zoya's life get end within her heart only? Will she never get a chance for expressing that?

For getting all this answers, please continue with the next part 😊