The Selection🎸

The concert started. The band Mash up Rockzzz started performing with Zoya and Abeer playing in the front part of the stage and Yuvraj and others playing in the back part of the stage. Abeer sang and Zoya played the Guitar. The song was, "Jhuki teri palkon pe". The judges were highly impressed by their performance. After the performance, one of the three judges said,"Band Mash up Rockzzz, please wait, we'll let you know the results by tomorrow. The results will be published in the newspaper."
Abeer and others:"Thank You Sir😌"
Then, they left the place.

As soon as they left the place, and came out of the hall, a number of camera men and paparazzi were standing there. Paparazzi gathered beside Zoya and said,"Madam, we got to know that Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan was your ex. Is thar true?"
Paparazzi 2:"Ma'am, how r u feeling like to perform at the opposite of your ex, indeed at the opposite of your previous band?"
Paparazzi 3:"Ma'am r u and Mr.Abeer Malhotra in a serious relationship or u r using Mr.Abeer Malhotra in order to get ride of your past or teach your ex a lesson?"

All this questions hurted Zoya personally very badly. She ran out of the place without answering to any of those questions. Abeer tried to follow her, but he lost the way. Only he noticed in the crowd that, Zoya ran back into the hall, where the selection took place. He then asked the members in the crowd,"Did u saw a beautiful girl running inside?"
But no one could answer. Then, finally, one of them said that she ran towards the ladies washroom. Abeer went to the ladies washroom and noticed that no one was there in the corridor of the washroom, only a particular washroom's door was closed. He went towards that door and heard some weeping sound. He knocked the door and asked,"Zoya, if u r Zo, please answer..."

Zoya:"Yes🤧🤧"(in a deep breathing response)
Abeer felt relieved and with a deep breath he said,"Please open the door 😌"
Zoya then, slowly opened the door. After seeing him, she started weeping more, and was unable to control her tears. Abeer hugged her. She felt satisfaction and better in his arms and then slowly stopped weeping.
Abeer:"Zo, I already told u that u will face your past here, u need to be strong, didn't I?"
Zoya:"Yes😔"
Abeer:"I can feel u, it's very painful I know, but I must say, Asad don't deserve a girl like u and a talented girl like u should never waste her tears for such creeps😌"

Zoya looked at Abeer with her eyes filled with astonishment.
Abeer:"Yes Zo, u r talented, u changed my concept of bassist, before I met u I only used to think that boys r only suited for bands, but u changed my concept, first time a girl member in our boys band, indeed the best player I must confess that."
Zoya smiled and blushed. Abeer felt satisfaction after seeing her smile.
Abeer:"Please carry this smile forever, because this suits u."
Zoya blushed again.

Zoya's POV:
OMG he's so encouraging nature. He's cheering me up. By seeing him in pictures only I start smiling, and now he's standing infront of me and encouraging and boosting me up, how can I stop being happy now. He's my mood swinger after all. He's really good. For so long I only ran after his looks, but now I'm getting to know the real him, the one present within him and I'm falling more. He also changed my wrong concepts which I had regarding him on my first meet in the back stage after that concert. Oh Abeer, why r u so sweet, I love you so much ❣️ ❣️. No I won't allow u to know about my feelings at any cost, bcoz I respect your rules too. I'm lucky atleast I got the chance of performing with u for the life time, atleast I got the opportunity of knowing u more than those of your looks and in virtual world but in real world. That's enough for me. I don't want anything more. I'm happy with this little things which I'm getting. Else if u got to know about my feelings, might be u had thrown me out of your band or started ignoring me, which I seriously don't want. So I'll control my feelings for you to the utmost.

Then, Abeer interrupted, "Zoya, where r u lost? Please come back to yourself and let's get out of this washroom bcoz it's a ladies washroom, and if anybody finds me here, then they'll start thinking that we r upto something. U know na, the concept of this fucking society 🤦🏻"
Zoya started laughing at his term of fucking society, and then nodded her head in positive response. Then, Abeer and Zoya came out of the washroom and joined the other members of the band outside the hall.

To be continued...
...................................................................................

Writer's POV:
Is this concerns and supports applicable in a normal friendship? What's your point of view? Please write in the comments section.

Is Abeer and Zoya just friends or r they growing feelings for each other seperately? Mainly Abeer, because till now we only found Zoya's feelings not Abeer's. Or is it a one sided love story?

To get all this answers, please continue with the next part 😉