Naughty Abeer 🤭

Abeer:"Now where will we change our dress?"
Zoya:"Vo to aap jano 😒"
Abeer:"Ok fine, get inside the car and change your dress, main kar ek sunsan jagah par park karta hu😌"
Zoya:"Aur kar bhi kya sakte hain?🤦🏻‍♀️"

Abeer then parked the car in a silent by-lane, where there were no human being.
Then, Abeer changed his clothes and came out. Zoya was standing outside the by-lane, by facing towards the street.
Abeer:"Zoya, go, it's your turn now."

Zoya went inside the car. As she was about to open her clothes, she noticed that Abeer is eagerly staring at her.
Zoya:"Kabhi koi ladki nhi dekha kya aapne?😒"

Abeer started laughing and then started scratching his head.
Zoya:"Aap idhar se jyiye."
Abeer walked a little away and then again faced towards Zoya. Zoya lifted up her hand and pointed her first finger towards front and said,"Aur bhi dur👆🏻"
Abeer then again moved a little more and again started staring at Zoya.
Zoya:"Oh ho, main kapra utarungi. Aap iss taraf dekhenge to main kapra kaise utaru??"
Abeer:"Kya bol rhi ho, mujhe kuch sunayi nhi de rha hai 🤷🏻‍♂️"

Zoya then called him in his phone and said,"Will u kindly face towards the street? Dekhiye kitne ache se car chal rha hain vaha...😒🙏🏻"
Abeer:"Tum aise hi utar lo na, think that I'm blind 🤭"
Zoya:"No wayyyyy, I'm not a good thinker, so please face towards that side😒😒🙏🏻🙏🏻, aab agar mereko thand lag jye toh aap zimmedar ho😒😒"
Abeer:"Arey arey, main toh bol rha hu mere samne utarlo kuch nhi hoga🤭🤷🏻‍♂️, I'm blind I can't see anything 🤣"
Zoya:"No thanks 😒... Please Abeer🙏🏻🙏🏻"
Abeer:"U r looking beautiful in this... already 😏😏"
Zoya:"Aab bohot ho gya, aapko aise hi acha lagta hain na😒😒"
Abeer:"Yes ...Hot😍🥵"
Zoya:"GET LOST!!!!😠😒"
Abeer:"Arey arey, gussa na karo, thik hain, I'm listening to u, I'm looking at that side. Be happy now 😂."

Then, finally Abeer looked at the street and Zoya changed immediately. After changing, Zoya called Abeer,"Aab wapas ayiye..."
Then, Abeer cut the call and returned back.
Abeer sat inside the car, at the driver's place. Zoya was at the back sit.

Abeer:"Come in front."

Zoya then trying to come in front from the middle of two sits, that is, from the middle of driver's sit and the front sit.
Abeer:"Zo, car mein ek door naam ki cheez hain, we can use it for this purpose.😑"
Zoya:"Oh right, I forgot 🤭"
Abeer:"Firse screw problem start ho gya hoga tumhara🤣🤣"
Zoya:"Haan haan kyu nahi? 😑"

Then, Zoya came in front and Abeer started his driving. While returning back home, it was too late, so Abeer took her to his house only, where he lived with rest of the boys of his band.
Zoya:"But, Anu will be worried."
Abeer:"No problem, console her and then, go back to your house tomorrow morning after our practice 🤷🏻‍♂️"
Zoya then called Anu and told her that Abeer is not allowing.
Anu:"Oye hoye... Raat kuch karne ka planning hain kya?🤭🤭"
Zoya:"Arey Anu, Just Shut up 😳 Rules r there..."
Anu:"Love can break rules🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️"
Zoya:"I don't think so that he's a rule breaker, because it's their rule, mainly made by him only 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️"
Anu:"Oh I see 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok take care... I'll wait for you tomorrow."
Zoya:"I'll come tomorrow morning after practicing."
Anu:"Okay, no problem... I'll wait, I love you, take care ❣️😁"
Zoya:"I love you too and same to you. See you soon ❣️❣️🥰"

Then she cut the call. Abeer took her to his room. No one was there in the hall.
Zoya:"Where are others?"
Abeer:"Might be in the coffee shop or hanging out among themselves or with their girlfriends.
Zoya:"You don't have girlfriend?"
Abeer:"You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep in the couch."(by ignoring Zoya like a deaf)
Zoya:"No I'll sleep in the couch."
Abeer:"No u r my guest here, u sleep on the bed I'll be sleeping on the couch."
Zoya:"Ok as u wish... But u said, we r like family 🤷🏻‍♀️"
Abeer:"Yes we r, but u r new to my room so u sleep on the bed, I'm there to occupy the couch😂"

Then, they slept. Abeer on the couch and Zoya on the bed.

To be continued...
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Writer's POV:

Why Abeer ignored Zoya? Are they coming closer to each other after the hang out? Is it working as an essence in their friendship or is it a relationship???

To get all this answers, please continue with the next part 🤭