Mash up Rockzzz🥁

Zoya sadly returned back to her flat, where she used to live in with her Best friend, Anu. By Zoya's expression Anu understood that something is wrong. Zoya was very hopeless and thus, she directly sat on the Sofa, instead of going inside to her bedroom.

Anu:"What happened to u, Zo ?"
Zoya:"Nothing as such."
Anu:"Waoooo keep it up... Tum mujse hide karne ki kosis kar rhi ho inspite of knowing that it won't work.😒"
Zoya:"Arey nhi nhi...😔"
Anu:"Something is wrong, now tell me what happened? Ok I'm guessing, Did Asad said u something or anything like that?"
Zoya then, unable to control her tears anymore, held Anu tightly and started crying on her lap. Anu gently rubbed her hand on Zoya's head and asked,"I'll kill that Bastard Asad 😤, how dare of him to hurt my bestie??!!!😤 He's not of your standard Zo. Don't shed your precious tears for the one who don't deserve...🥺"

Then, she wiped away Zoya's tears. Zoya narrated her the story whatever happened in the band that day. After hearing, Anu bursted into anger, because Asad cheated Zoya. She said,"Zo, maine pahele hi kaha tha tumko, uss Asad mujhe pahele din se hi thik nhi lagta tha, so, don't trust him, now see what he gave you in return of your trusts."
Zoya was speechless.

Anu:"Better let than never. U deserve the best, uss Twilight tum jaise ache bassist ka kimmat kabhi nhi samjhega so stop thinking about it. U will get far better opportunity, so try try but never cry ❣️"
Zoya:"I'm hopeless..."
Anu:"And I'm here to heal u and to bring back your hopes, now as my bestie is upset so it's my responsibility to bring back her mood bcoz sadness doesn't suits her. So now get ready, we r going for a concert😉"
Zoya:"But..."
Anu:"No but wut... Go and get ready fast 😉, I'm waiting for you"

After a while, Zoya got ready. 
Then, Zoya :"By the way, Anu, kiska concert hain?"
Anu:"Mash up Rockzzz 😍"
Zoya:"OMG that's the most popular band of 7 boys 😍😍, they r the idol of all other bands ❣️❣️"
Anu:"Yes, I'm a big fan of their's. That's the band of most handsome boys 😍. Mainly Abeer😍 OMG he's so hot."
Zoya:"He's so hot, he must be engaged."
Anu:"Hope so, else I would have dated him 😍😍❣️❣️"
Zoya:"Shut up! Chalo aab humlog late ho rhe hain 😒😒"
Anu:"U r also having crush on Abeer isn't it? 😏😏"
Zoya:"Noooo neverrrrrr.... Stop irritating me with his name. I know he's hot and sexy, but that doesn't mean I'm having crush on him😒😒"
Anu:"Oho, I can well understand 😏😏"
Zoya:"Stop smirking and let's go now 😒"

Then, they went to the concert, where Abeer was performing on the stage, along with others.

Zoya's POV:
OMG, is this the famous band of six boys 😍, but, I can only find six of them here 🙄, where is the bassist one?👀 The concert is looking so incomplete without the music of the bass guitar. Oh no, or might be I'm over thinking bcoz audiences are enjoying. Might be I'm overthinking bcoz I myself is a bassist 😌, but of course I don't fall in their category I guess😌. I play in my own way, at my choice at my tone of music that beats with my heart, so I'm not so professional thus, I'm not a good musician as much as them 😌. Wait once Zoya, who's singing on the centre of the stage. Is he Abeer? OMG, Really he's so handsome 😳. Oh no, what am I thinking. Oh no he's so amazing. My goodness, so many girls r jumping to attract his attention 😶, he can't see me from their within this whole crowd.

At this, suddenly Abeer winked at Zoya, as he was acting free with his fan girls.

Zoya's POV:
OMG what's that??!!! 😱😱😱 He winked at me oh no I'm dead 😱☠️, his sweet wink killed me right now 😳. I was acting bold in front of Anu, but she knows the truth so well that I'm a having a big crush on Abeer 😳. But, he's having so many beautiful girls who are dying for his attentions 😭, he can't see me from this crowd😭. Still I'm lucky atleast once in my life I'm able to see him directly singing in front of my eyes 😍. But that wink ...oh no, I guess I'm overthinking. He winked at all his fan girls 😑, I'm no one exception. But still his wink is so cute😍😳. Oh my boi😍. Oh no I'm behaving like a love sick teenager. I need to control myself.

Anu noticed Zoya's flushing cheeks. She started laughing. But, Zoya was so much busy in staring at Abeer for the whole time that she didn't noticed Anu. Her eye lids didn't even fall for once. She was so much focused at Abeer.

Zoya's get up at concert

Abeer Malhotra at the Concert

To be continued...
____________________________________________

Writer's POV:
Will Zoya get back her lost hope after this?

To get the answer keep reading and wait for the next part🤗