I'll kill you👿

Abeer took a drive directly to find the practice place of band, 'Twilight'.

He reached the destination finally along with Yuvraj and rang the door bell.

Haya opened the door.

Asad's live interview was still going on, where he was busy in humiliating Zoya.

Abeer being unable to control himself, went inside and attacked Asad by his collars and was about to punch him on his face.

The Paparazzi's present there was shocked. They started clicking the picture of the moment more and continued to broadcast it in the television.

Abeer shouted, "I'll kill u👿!!!!!"
Asad didn't expected Abeer to be so much active that he can attack him. So, Asad remained speechless.

Abeer:"How dare u to lie regarding my girl???!!!! Asad, u said that Zoya didn't loved u truly so she left u after u cancelling her membership from the band, but u fool, tell me one thing, How can a person cancel his beloved's membership from the band?"

As Abeer aroused the question, all the interviewees were shocked, and started discussing among themselves that Abeer is logical from his point.

Abeer now calmed himself and left Asad's collar and continued,"According to me, if I'm in love with a person, I can never snatch my beloved's happiness ever. And my Zo is a passionate bassist. She played bass passionately. So I can never cancel her membership so that she can never play bass anymore. In this way, I can't snatch her happiness."

The Interviewees felt the depth of Abeer's point.

Abeer:" If I'm in love with a person, then I'll be highly delighted if I find her at a greater height. For that purpose, I myself will inspire or motivate her. I'll give my best to make her achieve her goals. And, if I myself is having that golden opportunity to fulfill her dreams or to lift her at a greater height, then I'll do that. For that I won't cancel my beloved's membership, instead I'll boost her so that she becomes the best bassist some day."

The Interviewees started appreciating Abeer, as they realised the depth in his words.

Abeer again turned towards Asad and asked,"So now, Mr. Liar, will u apologize to Zoya on camera or will u wanted to get kicked infront of the whole camera? U might be thinking that u have humiliated Zo successfully. But, unfortunately u humiliated ur own self rather than her. Bcoz lies humiliates the liar itself, instead of the person on whom it is spoken."

Then, Asad apologized to Zoya in front of all the paparazzi and infront of the camera, in fear of Abeer's punches.

Asad:"I'm extremely sorry Zoya, please forgive me. I swear I won't talk about urs and Abeer's relationship anymore 🙏🏻 I don't know anything anymore."

Asad in fear of getting punches from Abeer, back offed from the topic regarding Zoya any further.

Then, Abeer and Yuvraj returned back to home.

As Abeer returned, Zoya being unable to control her emotions, ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Abeer was shocked at this and asked, "What happened?😲"
Zoya:"U did a lot for me 🤧"

She was still in tears. Abeer cupped her face within his own hands and wiped out her tears and said, "Stay happy always..."

Zoya nodded her head in positive response.
Then, the other band members started appreciating Abeer for his bravery and for being so much responsible towards his band member. Because Zoya is also a their band member, so they took it in that sense.

Abeer:"But how u got to know where was I?"
Ravi(by moving the remote in his hand):"TV hain na 😏😂"
Abeer:"Lekin, maine toh band karke gaya tha....Then how?"

To be continued...
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Writer's POV:
Abeer is so true, that he left by switching off the television, then how Zoya and other's got to know about Abeer's bravery?

What do u think?🤭

I'll answer u in the next part. Before that, let's see what u think🤭

Thank you.
Avipsa❤️