Practice 🎸🥁

Next day, Anu was more excited than Zoya for going to the practice. Anu woke Zoya to get ready for the practice. Then, Zoya went for the practice.

They were practicing in the practice room of the hostel where the members of the boy's band used to live. Zoya started playing her bass in Abeer's song and suddenly the whole band found a chemistry between them. An amazing and beautiful chemistry was working between them. Then, Zoya suggested Abeer regarding the lyrics of his song. Abeer noticed, Zoya's idea was good. He didn't expected that Zoya have some idea of making good songs as well. So he was astonished. Then, Yuvraj and others supported Zoya and said Abeer to implement her ideas. Abeer then implemented her idea.

After practice at the end of the day, Anu came with her scooty to pick Zoya. As Anu entered, Yuvraj was stunned at her stunning beauty. He came to greet Anu,"Hello, Miss, h-how c-can I help you?"
Anu:"I came to pick my best friend Zoya."

At the mean time Zoya and Abeer came on Spot, that is, in the waiting room or the common drawing room of the hostel of the boy's band.
Zoya:"Oh Anu, tum aogi, mujhe nhi pata tha, zara call karke bhi toh aa sakti thi😒"
Anu:"Nhi bas aesehi aa gyi main, as I was crossing from here."
Yuvraj:"Zoya, is she your best friend?"
Zoya:"Best friend comes room mate."
Yuvraj:"Wowww😍😍😍"

Anu and Zoya then came out of the boy's hostel.
Anu:"I think Abeer is interested on u"
Zoya:"I don't think so bcoz they r having a fucking rule in their band, that is no affairs or love story within the band 🤦🏻‍♀️😒"
Anu:"What the...!!!"
Zoya:"Yes, so stop thinking about him and let's go back to our home now, bcoz tomorrow is my audition in the famous band show, 'The International Band'."
Anu:"Oh I see, so u need to calm down and take rest. Let's go then."

Zoya's get up in the practice

Abeer while practicing.

To be continued...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Writer's POV:
Chemistry matched in case of music. Music is the only key to their destiny together or the chemistry. But what's going to happen in the band?? Will there be any chemistry of love story in future?

To get all this answers, please continue reading 😁😁