Room Alone(Part 2)- AbYa🔥

Now Abeer slowly started moving towards her cheeks and kissed there with an innocent touch. Finally, he started moving downwards. Now he reached her neck. He gave a small bite there.

A sudden shiver passed both of their's bodies. Zoya started getting wet. Slowly Abeer pressed his own body with her's, in such a manner that her mammary glands got pressed with his chest.m

Her body started jerking like anything.

Abeer's explaination to the readers:
Then, I slowly started moving at her back side and started opening the zip of her one piece. I was unable to control myself and as I opened her zip, I started kissing her back, with my eyes closed. I was feeling her smooth back with my lips. Suddenly I reached a burden and opened my eyes and found that it was the clip of her bra. What a fucking shit was that, it hurted my nose...😑 Whatever, I opened the hook and her whole back was wide opened and I started enjoying it. I ran my lips throughout her back and felt it with my heart full of crave for her. Then slowly I removed her dress. She was standing in front of me only in her underwear. I opened my shirt. And stood infront of her.

I asked her, "C'mon baby, make me feel like your husband only for today."

At first, she looked at me with her eyes filled with astonishment. Then, she came closer and started kissing me on my hard cleavage. Then slowly she reached my nipples and gave a strong bite there. I realised that she's as wild as me.

Then, she slowly moved downwards kissing throughout my front portion and reached my jeans. She opened the belt of my jeans wisely and had thrown it away on the floor. Then slowly she opened the buttons of my jeans and the zip there. I helped her to remove my jeans out of my body. Then I myself opened my undergarment. I stood nakedly infront of her. She was constantly looking at me and my muscles, which caused me shivers.

Then she stood up, and as soon as she did so, I picked her up and placed her on my bed with care. I opened her underwear.
Then, I started intercoursing my first two fingers within her sex organ. On the other hand, I my lips were busy in locking her lips. Her whole body started jerking very badly. Then, I reached her neck and slowly moved towards her cleavage. I was able to feel her heart beats there. I pressed her boobs with my other hand and started licking one of her nipples with my tongue. Then soon I started sucking it and I ended up biting it.

She shouted a bit, "Ahhh!!!...."

But, I was only feeling the pleasure of her body. Then I removed my fingers from her sex organ and I started licking my fingers which were within her. Then my both the hands were busy in playing throughout her smooth body. Then, I was upon her, and her body was in the middle of my legs.

I moved my organ upon hers just with a soft touch and removed without intercoursing.

Then she suddenly, held my organ and put it within her's. Thus, we intercoursed. Her body started vibrating like an express train,  and I was enjoying the shivers of her body.

Then I hugged her tightly, as she was shouting, "Aahhhhhhh...!!!"

Then, I held both her hands tightly with mine and ran my lips on her's. My hard chest was upon hers and my lips were intersecting her's. Then slowly I reached her shoulder. As we continued, we started jerking more and more heavily.

After continuing for a while, I moved away from her body, and lied beside her. Suddenly, moved up and sat on the middle of my legs by intersecting both her legs on both the sides of mine, and started taking a ride of my organ.

Her whole body was as if dancing upon mine.

OMG, she's so hot!!! Indeed a perfect girlfriend of mine.

As she continued, her whole body started shaking and her upper sex organs, that is her mammary glands started bouncing like a ball. I touched her glands with my own hands and started pressing it.

As she continued, I also sat her and joined my body with her's and felt her shivers and vibrations which resulted in a bounce.

Her hairs were running throughout her face, here and there. I took my fingers and removed her hairs from her face. I reached her sexy lips. OMG, they were so soft. Thus, I was unable to control myself and started tasting her lips once again.

Finally after 6hrs, we became tired. Then, slowly we moved away from each other.

She dressed herself in front of me, but I couldn't stop myself from staring at her naked body until she got dressed.

But, after she got dressed up, still I couldn't help myself from staring at her beautiful face, mainly those sweet lips of her's. Indeed those lips are very tasty.

She didn't looked at me for a single while and behaved as if nothing happened.

Then, she left the place within a faction of seconds, without bading me good bye.

I still lied on my bed nakedly, trying to recall those moments which I spent with her as my dreams.

To be continued...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Writer's POV:
Are you interested to know what's gonna happen next?

Will Abeer feel anything for Zoya or his 'Zo' or will he leave her after enjoying her or using her for pleasure??

To get all this answers, please keep reading.

Thank you.
Avipsa❤️