WTF is this?!!!🤯

Next day, in the morning, Zoya came for practice as usual.

Zoya's get up for the practice

At the mean time, Ravi was busy in watching television.

As Zoya entered, Abeer went to her and said, "Mujhe tumse kuch zaruri baat karna hain..."

Zoya:"Haanji boliye..."
Abeer:"Bapre, itni respect 😯... Wase thik hi hain, adat dallo mereko husband jaisi treatment dene ka..."
Zoya:"What do u mean by that?🌚 I'm not in yesterday's world right now 🌚"
Abeer:"Yes I know, but..."

As Abeer was about to continue his sentence, suddenly he was interrupted by Ravi, "Ayeee, bhai zara dekh isko..."

Then all the band member's attention went on Ravi's pointed finger. His finger was pointed towards the television.

Everyone looked at the television, and was shocked.

In the television, Asad was interviewed as the main owner of 'The Twilight' band. The purpose of the interview was regarding the upcoming competition of 'The International Band'.

The interviewees approached Asad regarding his past affairs with Zoya Farooqui.

Asad replied, "Zoya is such a fucking bitch that, the day I cancelled her membership in our band, she went to seduce Abeer for getting into their band. She's a characterless girl. Definitely she slept with Abeer in order to get the membership."

The Interviewees:" R u sure regarding this case?"
Asad:"Definitely I'm... Thank God I took the decision of cancelling her membership from our band, that's why I'm able to see the real Zoya today. She's nothing lesser than a selfish creature. She left me bcoz I cancelled her membership, if she would have loved me then she was not supposed to leave me, even after I cancelling her membership..."

As Asad was going to continue further, Abeer immediately snatched the remote from Ravi's hand and switched off the television.

Roshan asked, "What happened? Y u switched it off??"
Abeer:"I can't hear such false obligations regarding Zo's name any further. That bastard, Asad Ahmed Khan is lying bluntly. He's playing with my Zo's respect infront of the public and the camera. I'll break his bones😡 "

At the mean time, Zoya started weeping by sitting on the sofa. Vikash was trying to calm her. But, Zoya didn't listened, instead continued weeping.

As Zoya was weeping more, it angered Abeer more.

Abeer:"How dare of that Fucking bastard to make my Zo weep?? I'll kick his ass... Yuv, let's go!!!"
Yuvraj (with sudden astonishment):"But where?"
Abeer:"Chalo toh pahele, fir batata hu tumko..."

Then, Abeer brought his car's key and took Yuvraj along with him.

Yuvraj still didn't knew where were they going.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Writer's POV:
What do u think, where is Abeer going?

To get the answer, please keep reading in the next part.

Thank you.
Avipsa❤️