Movie Time🍿

Finally they reached the Cinema Hall.
Varun bought the tickets for them and then asked Zoya to sit beside him in the hall. Abeer interrupted and said, "Excuse me, Zo, u r gonna sit beside me... Maine tumhari dil ki baat bol diya dekho... So, let's go and sit together. Varun, zara side dedo😏"
Varun:"Fuck u!!! I won't sit beside u..."
Abeer:"Chieeeeee... I'm not a gey that I'll fuck u 😏🤣😂, anyways, ladki hote toh firbhi soch kar dekhta main...🤣🥴"

Zoya interrupted in the middle of the conversation and said,"May I know, what the fuck is going on here??"
Abeer:"Nothing so serious...😂"
Zoya:"Yes, better u two stop behaving like a cartoon, I'm planning to sit in the middle of you two, else pura movie chalega toh u two will nonstop quarrel, then me along with other audience won't be able to enjoy the show 🤦🏻‍♀️"
Abeer:"Y baby? Am I not enough for u 🥺"
Zoya:"Aab acting bandh bhi karo 🤦🏻‍♀️... Now let's go else movie will end also and we'll be still standing here discussing among us..."

Then all three of them went inside the theatre.
While entering, Abeer offered Zoya, "Popcorn?? Don't u like it?"
Zoya:"No, I like, but, I don't want u two to quarrel among yourselves, regarding popcorn, bcoz tum dono ko bas ek topic ki pari rheti hain, bas jhagarne lag jate ho... So better, let's get in, without wasting our times here anymore..."

Then, the three of them entered inside. Zoya sat in the middle of them. But she can well understand the hit of the movement as she noticed the exchange of sights between Abeer and Varun. Zoya said to herself, "Oh God!!! Kaha fas gyi main... Mujhe yaha aana hi nhi chahiye tha🤦🏻‍♀️"

Finally after 2 hrs, the movie ended.
Zoya ended up with teary eyes as the movie was emotional. But, Abeer and Varun was still busy in exchanging their violent glimpse.

After a while Zoya noticed them, and said, "Arey bohot late ho chuka hain... Now I need to return back to home. Else  Anu will be worried..."

Abeer and Varun together said, "Chalo drop kar deta hu..."
Then again they started quarrelling among themselves.
Abeer:"No she's my girl, so she'll go with me😒"
Varun:"So what? She's my school friend, so she'll go with me 😒"

Now Zoya shouted at the top of her lungs and said, "I'll go with none... Bcoz I hate quarrels. Listen boys, if u can compromise and cooperate with each other, then let's go altogether, bcoz I can't take this quarrels anymore... And if u can't cooperate with each other then, leave me alone, I can go by myself..."

Then Abeer and Varun looked at each other. Abeer said to Zoya,"Kya yrr, boyfriend hu main tumhari... Tum mereko bhi aise bol rhi ho???😒"

Zoya:"Ofcourse bcoz I won't partialate, even if u r my boyfriend, so better don't drag yourself to hate list 😒"

Abeer:"Yeh kaisa threatening hain...!!!"
Then he said to himself, "might be she's correct bcoz she's giving us equal priority"

Then, both Varun and Abeer stopped quarrelling and instead Varun started accepting Abeer so that he won't burst out anymore. They started cooperating with each other. So, three of them started returning home together.

On the way to home, suddenly AbYa and Varun noticed a fare taking place at the side of the street. So they stopped on theur way and decided to have a trip there.

Thus, all three went to the fare together.

To be continued...
'''''"""""""""""''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Writer's POV:
Wanna know what happened in the fare??
R u all interested? Then please carry on with the next part 😁

Sorry dear readers, for my late update.
Actually I'm busy with a new story, so I'm delaying in this story. Moreover my exams are also coming so I'm in a great pressure with all. So please don't mind🙏🏻 and cooperate. And if u are interested then please go on with my new story, "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" right in my working list.

Thank you for understanding 😁