Dress 🔥

After few hours, AbYa completed their work. Then, Zoya decided to narrate Abeer about the hang out which was planned by Varun.
Zoya:"Abeer, I need to tell you something."
Abeer:"Aab kya hain? Firse konsi afat gale laga liya?!"
Zoya:"Nothing like that 😑"
Abeer:"Then, what?"
Zoya:"Actually 😅, Varun decided to go for a hang out with me, but I said I won't go without u as we r dating, so, now he called me right before the practice for asking, when r we getting free?"
Abeer:"Firse yeh Varun😑"
Zoya:"So What? I can't refuse him like that, after all, he's my childhood friend 😒"
Abeer:"Ok Mataji... I'm seriously tired of fighting with u."
Zoya:"Me too... And moreover, u should be happy that I'm so much loyal and honest with u although it's a fake dating game going on between us 😑"
Abeer:"Oh yeah, right, tum khud bhi toh uske sath ja sakti thi 😒"
Zoya:"Lekin main nhi gyi😒 and if u don't go with me then I'll not go too."
Abeer:"Fir childhood friend ko kya bolkar refused karogi??"
Zoya:"Yehi ki, humdono dating wale honeymoon banane mein busy hain😏😏"
Abeer:"What an amazing emotional blackmail 😑😑!!!!"
Zoya:"Oh yeahhh 😎"

Then, Zoya took her mobile and was about to leave the room. Abeer stopped, "Arey, Mataji, Kaha chal diye?😕"
Zoya:"Varun ko, humare honeymoon wale baat batane 🤭🤭"
Abeer:"Arey nhi nhi... I'm free today evening, we can go😅😅"
Zoya:"Wow... Track par aa gye 😍"
Abeer:"Yes😑😒"
Zoya:"Welcome back to the track 😂"

At this, Zoya started laughing and Abeer stood expression less.

Then, Zoya informed Varun regarding the hang out, via, call.

In the evening,
Zoya busy in choosing dress. Finally, Anu selected a beautiful dress for her. Thus, she went inside the room in order to wear it. At the mean time, suddenly door bell rang. Anu said, "U get ready, I'm opening the door."
After saying this, Anu went to open the door and found Abeer came. Abeer entered the house and asked Anu, "Is Zo ready?"
Anu:"Yes... Somewhat... U do one thing, go to Zo's room... I'm coming after a while."

Anu's POV:
Shayad aabtak Zo dress up kar chuka hoga. Main jati hu, thorasa juice deti hu Abeer ko, after all, he came to our house for the first time 😌.

So, Anu headed towards the kitchen after explaining Abeer the direction to Zoya's room. Abeer, went to the direction as per Anu's guidance. Then, finally he reached Zoya's room. Suddenly, he was completely astonished to see Zoya.

Zoya's get up for the hang out

Abeer started staring at her from top to bottom. His eyes were measuring her every postures. Even he was getting attracted towards her way of shaking hairs as well.

Abeer's POV:
OMG!!! This girl is so hot 😱 my goodness. Her stunning stunning beauty, her figure. Oh no 🔥 ... Control Abeer Control... WTF happened to u Abeer?!!! What rubbish r u thinking!!! ... I don't know, but I'm feeling like sensing all her body parts from waist to breast, from corner to corner, every angles 😍🥵 hayeeeeee... Aisi hot girlfriend mil jye kisiko toh maza hi aa jyega. Abeer, WTF r u thinking... U can't use anyone for sex and leave them... No Abeer no... U can't be that much creep. If u don't have feelings for her, atleast don't use her and leave her... Please don't cheat her😌 ... No no... I'm getting seduced... I'm flattered... I should control myself ... Yes Abeer control_ control.

Finally, Zoya faced towards the door, and noticed that Abeer is standing there and staring at her at a constant glance.

Zoya:"Oh Abeer, Kab aa gye aap? Mereko pata bhi nhi chala😶"
Abeer:"R u going to wear this dress for today's hang out?"
Zoya:"Oh Yeahhh..."
Abeer:"Cleavage 😶"
Zoya:"What?!!!!"
Abeer:"Paheni kya ho tum? If I can see your cleavage from here, then what is the purpose of wearing that dress? Kyu na pura hi khol do😑?"
Zoya:"Chieeee Abeer, u r so cheap mentality.😶😑"
After saying this, immediately she crossed her two hands and kept in her cleavage in order to hide it.

Abeer:"No, I'm concerned about u, that's it."
Zoya:"U r seeing my cleavage, then concern dikhakar cleavage dekh rhe ho tum mera😑"
Abeer:"Of course, bcoz I don't want u to show your cleavage to the other boy who's going with us 😑"
Then, with a slow tone he continued, "bcoz it's my property 😶"
Zoya:"Whattt?!!!🧐🧐 I really can't get u"
Abeer:"I don't want to get u like that😑"
Zoya:"Oh God, iske dimaag mein thoda sa subuddhi de do🙏🏻🙏🏻"
Abeer:"Subuddhi se hi tumko yeh dress pahenne se prevent kar rhi hu😒"
Zoya:"Areyyyeeeeee😑😑😑"
Abeer:"Mera baat samaj nhi aa rha tumko, lekin shayad itna toh samaj aa chuka hoga ki main tumko yeh dress pahenne nhi dunga?"
Zoya:"But... I can't wear Saree 😑"
Abeer:"Anu ko bolo"
Zoya:"She's more comfortable in western like me, so she can't too."
Abeer:"Then, give me, I'm there 😒"
Zoya:"Whattt??!!! What are u saying 😶?!"
Abeer:'Yehi jo tumne suna😒"
Zoya:"Tumko saari pahenana aata hain😱"
Abeer:"Yes I can 😑"
Zoya:"But..."
Abeer:"Yes, being a boy, still I can... Now stop cross questioning and give me a saree."

Then, Zoya brought a Saree and handed it to Abeer and came infront of Abeer in cloak and a blouse and stood. Abeer started wearing her the Saree. As Abeer continued, a strange electronic shock passed both of theirs body. As Abeer passed the saree around Zoya's waist, she started feeling goosebumps. A feeling of hotness passed throughout their body.

Abeer's POV:
OMG, again her smooth waist is attracting me. I want to feel her body directly now. I was feeling like undressing her, instead I'm dressing her😑😑 oh no... That's what I should, bcoz her cleavage, those r my property, I won't allow anyone else to peep on my property 😑 oh no no.... Abeerrrrr, again u started!!!! CONTROL ABEER☠️☠️

Zoya's POV:
Oh no... I'm out of my senses. I'm getting addicted to his touch. I want to feel his touches again and again. Although it was indirect, but I wanted his direct touches😭 oh God, for u, we got each other's touches indirectly. But why?! If I don't get it anymore?!😭 Will I die by craving for his touches or what?!🥺🥺 Oh no... This is the reality, bitter reality indeed. I should control 😞😩 I should be happy with what I got already. I shouldn't keep expectations and think much.

 I shouldn't keep expectations and think much

Zoya's get up after wearing the saree.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Writer's POV:
What do you think? Will they get each other's touches directly in future? Will they get the scope of expressing their love to each other?

Please wait for the next part, for the answers 😁

Happy Reading ✨