ABYA ❤️

Next day, in the morning, Abeer came out of his room. Zoya followed him. Yuvraj and others were drinking coffee in the drawing room. Suddenly they noticed Zoya and got astonished.
Roshan:"Zoya You 😱?"
Yuvraj:"Bhai, kya kar rahe theye puri raat 😏, Zoya is beautiful right?"
Abeer:"I won't do anything with her, u fool, we r bounded by a rule, and we can't break it at any cost."
Vikash (with newspaper in his hand):"Aab toh aisa lagta hain new rule media and vo show k judges banayenge🤷🏻‍♂️"
Yuvraj came to Zoya, and said,"Zoya Zoya suno Na, tumhari vo jo room mate hain na..."
Zoya:" U mean Anu??"
Yuvraj:"Yeah Anu... Ahaaa... Such a beautiful name😍, uska phone number do na..."
Zoya:"Never... Until and unless she's allowing me to do so."
Yuvraj:"Arey yrr, main bhi toh tumhare dost hu na, Friend ki baat nhi sunogi?🥺"
Zoya:"Nhi..."
Abeer:"Kyu bhai, date karne ka shok chara hain kya😏😏?"
Yuvraj:"Yeah, I can after all, she's not our band member 🤷🏻‍♂️"
Abeer:"Again?!"
Yuvraj:"No bro not again, I'm seriously in love. Ek term hota hain na love at first sight, vohi hua hain😍 Anu ko dekhne se pahele mujhe yeh siff story lagta tha, lekin aab ahesas bhi ho gya😍😍"

Abeer and Zoya rolled their eyes.
Abeer:"Correction: Infatuation at first sight."
Yuvraj:"Nhi bro😑🥺, can't u see love in my eyes?"
Abeer:"No I can't 😑"
Yuvraj:"Then u don't have eyes to see only 😑"
Abeer:"Seriously, my eyes r not for seeing such useless staffs 😑"
Vikash:"Koi mereko bhi sunlo zara🤷🏻‍♂️"
Abeer:"Haan bolo 😒 aab tumhara bhi koi love at first sight ho gya kya😑 toh tumhara bakwas bhi sun leta hu🤦🏻‍♂️"
Vikash:"No Abeer, I'm serious 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️"
Abeer:"About your relationship?!"
Vikash:"No yaar, yeh dekho."
Then, he had shown the newspaper to Abeer. He pointed on a line and Abeer read it and got a shock,"What the bloody hell is this??!!!"
Roshan:"Kyu kya ho gya bhai?!"

Then, Vikash started reading the news loudly.

The news:

" AbYa (Abeer + Zoya)----
First time a perfect match is found with the vocalist of the most famous band, 'The Mash Up Rockzzz', Abeer Malhotra with their new and first female bass player, Zoya Farooqui. The first girl as a member in the boys band. Are they in an affair? The news is making people excited all over the whole Mumbai as soon as they found this amazing chemistry working between this new found couple. People are eager to know more.

Abeer and Zoya is having an amazing chemistry. Their chemistry can be mainly seen when they play together, Abeer singing on Zoya's bass. Amazing chemistry is the point of attraction. Definitely something is there between them, else such an amazing bonding was not supposed to be seen. Moreover they looks to be made for each other, perfect a God gifted couple.
Audiences are eager to find their chemistry and how is it working between them. Thus, judges are willing to accept the public demand by enjoying their chemistry on camera by their performance as per their choice, so they wanted them for the competition. People all over Mumbai is too much excited to get a detailed idea about their personal affairs (love story) other than those matching during competition."

Zoya:"What???!!!! How??!!!! When???!!!! Why???!!!"
Vikash:"They started a Ship named 'AbYa'. They r shipping u two now."
Roshan:"Amazing, we got chance for the competition mainly for AbYa. Then we can't lose this golden opportunity at any cost. Abeer and Zoya pretend to date each other then. As they wanted😂"
Abeer:"WTF_"
Rohan:"Roshan is correct. No other option. Bro, u r helpless other than this🤷🏻‍♂️"
Abeer:"But rule..."
Yuvraj:"Rule is more important or competition???!!!! Bro keep the rule between u two and pretend to date each other just infront of paparazzi and camera 🤷🏻‍♂️"

Abeer and Zoya looked at each other in astonishment. Then, suddenly they heard a lots of noise out of their house. People are constantly knocking there door. Vikash went and opened the window in order to see who are there. He was astonished to see a big crowd along with paparazzi and camera men standing there, hitting the door in order to interview them and crowd is waiting to meet the new God - gifted couple.

To be continued...
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Writer's POV:
What's going on? Are you also interested in shipping AbYa?? Then, write your point of view in the comments section.😁

What will be AbYa's next decision? Let's see....

To get the answer, please wait till the next part.