IT'S YOUR WILL NOT MINE 😡

Zoya:"Yeh sab kya chal rha hain??? Mujhe bhaag jane ka mann kar rha hain😭"
Abeer:"Kaha jaogi bhaagkar?? Jaha bhi jaogi inlog tumhe dhund lenge 🤷🏻‍♂️"
Zoya:"Back door kaha hain? Zara dikha dijiye main chalti hu..."
Abeer:"Bahar maat jao..."
Zoya:"Aap mujhe back door nhi dikhayenge u mean, ok I'll find by myself only🙃"

After saying this, Zoya went to the back side of the house and found the backdoor there. As soon as she opened the back door, a number of cameraman started taking her pictures. Abeer came quickly and closed the door back by somehow. Paparazzi still shouting from outside,"Sir and Mam one more click of yours together please..."

Abeer then took Zoya inside with himself and said,"What do u want now😡??!!!!"
Zoya:"I want ...it's not me it's your will😡!!!"
Abeer:"What I did now😠???"
Zoya:"Can you show me the newspaper once😒?"
Abeer gave her the newspaper and said,"Aab kya tum yeh bolne ki koshish kar rhi ho ki yeh news maine likha hain?😑"
Then, Zoya found the page where the news about 'AbYa' was written. She found the picture where they were standing together by holding each other's hands tightly on the sea shore in the beach. And the picture is clicked from the back side. She had shown the picture to Abeer.
Zoya:"Yeh dekhiye..."
Abeer:"Haan toh main kya karu?!!"(before seeing the picture)
Abeer:"Yeh kaab click hua kisne kiya😑🤦🏻‍♂️"(after seeing the picture)
Zoya:"Aab samaj mein aya usdin vo unknown ajeebsa flash kaha se hua😶"
Abeer:"U mean some cameraman saw us together and clicked it😱"
Zoya:"I don't mean anything, but we can definitely see that now😑"
Abeer:"Arey maine toh yeh socha hi nhi😱"
Zoya:"Aab zarur soch liye aapne😑"
Abeer:"Yess, bitter truth 😑 my fault."
Zoya:"Thank God atleast u accepted that. But who the hell told u to take me to the beach 😭😭😭"
Abeer:"My life my choice... I'm not a kid, I'm an independent citizen here😒"
Zoya:"Haan haan, kuch zyada hi independence dikha liye na... Now enjoy... And main bhi aapki sath in the midst of the sea doob rhi hu😑"
Abeer:"Yes... So we need to plan something as per the situation 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ because we can't change what had already happened. Right?"
Zoya:"Yes🤦🏻‍♀️"
Abeer:"So, we need to pretend to date 😑😶"
Zoya:"What??!!!!😱😱😱 Chaliye bahar jakar directly bol dete hain nothing is there between us🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️"
Abeer:"No we can't. Hamare bich ka 'chemistry' k liye select ho gye hum International Band Contest mein. So we can't else problem ho sakta hain and hamare band ka demand kam ho sakta hain🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ so Yuv was correct. Career is primary then others 🤷🏻‍♂️"
Zoya:"So, what is the moral of the story? We r dating 😑😑😑😑"
Abeer:"Pretending to date... Less interested to date such a screw type girl like u in real life 🤷🏻‍♂️😒"
Zoya:"Again !!!😡"

Then, Abeer put his first finger of his hand on Zoya's lips and said,"Stop shouting🤫 Miss Zoya Farooqui... Else people outside will think that I'm troubling u with my constant kisses😏🤣..."
A sudden feeling of electric shock blew all over her body. Then, Abeer continued,"Like seriously, they can think after such an amazing novel on us, this is expected. Soon they'll start thinking we r upto something 🤣🤫"
Zoya then, removed his hand from her lips and said,"This was only left 😭 by the way, how long we need to continue this?"
Abeer:"Atleast till the competition till now, then, rest we'll think as per the situation. Zo, don't forget a proverb, that is, 'everything changes everything passes this passes too'."

Zoya was surprisingly looking at Abeer.
Abeer:"One more thing, I wanna say you is, when u r acting to date me, u can't date anyone else at that same time. Else people might think that u r cheating on me 🤷🏻‍♂️"
Zoya:"Yes I can understand 😔."

To be continued...

''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Writer's POV:
AbYa journey started now.. what do you think, will they really broke up? Or is this the journey which is going to last till their whole life?

Will the story change into a lovestory? Or will it end in pretending only?

To get this answers, please continue with the next part...