Epilogue✍️

All the chaos of life are overcame by them.
Thus, now it's the only time for, love ❤️, laugh😂 and life☘️

Abeer decided to marry Zoya by registry form of marriage and as per Hindu system.
Zoya didn't opposed anymore. The only thing which she was feeling that is, finally her waiting time period is over. Now, finally it's the time for her to get married to her beloved in her real life, and get his company till her last breath in the role of her life partner. Thus, she had no problem with any form of marriage.

Next day morning, both the brides and their grooms became ready for their marriage.

Anu in her bridal get up.

Her groom also became ready

After a while, Abeer came down with his groom wear. As he was unable to find Zoya anywhere, he asked, "Anu, where is my Zo?"

Anu (mockingly):"Shaadi se pahele hi my bolkar claim kar rhe hain aap, fir shaadi k baad do dino mein main mausi ban jaungi itna mereko pata chal gaya hai 🤭"

Abeer:"Oh acha, aur dekho mera babu ko, kaise aapki taraf ek sight par dekh rha hain, uska toh palkein bhi nhi jhapak raha hain, dekho toh... Isse mereko bhi saaf pata chal raha hain ki, main bhi bohot jaldi mamu banne ja raha hu...🤣🤣"

At first Anu didn't noticed, then after Abeer's dialogue, she looked at Yuvraj and started blushing as she found that Abeer was right, he was seriously looking at her without closing his eyelids for a single while.

At this, suddenly Zoya arrived in her bridal get up.

Zoya's get up.

As she came down slowly and looked at Abeer, a certain eye lock took place as Abeer was already staring at her. At this, Abeer started blushing a bit. Being a boy he turned red, which made Zoya laugh.

Abeer after having a warm and direct eye contact with his would be wife

Then Ravi entered the room and interrupted, "Kya hain? Yehi rahene ka planning hain kya?? Ya fir shaadi bhi karna hain?"

But Yuvraj was still busy in looking at his girl.

Abeer answered Ravi,"Yes right, we r getting late, let's go... "

Then Anu and Zoya went ahead together by holding their hands for sitting in the bridal throne. 

Abeer was also about to leave, and suddenly he found Yuvraj was still standing like a statue.

He pushed Yuvraj's head a little with his hand. Then Yuvraj returned back to his senses.

Abeer:"Bhai mereko malum hain, tumko aur pyaar karna hain with Anu. Lekin usse pahele registry toh kar lo fir jitni marzi kar lena jo karna hain tumko, humlog disturb nhi karenge 😏🤣"

Yuvraj:"😑 yes last time u and Zoya interrupted and ruined our times and mood."

Abeer:"Last time ko goli maro, this time no more... No one will tell anything to you newly married couple. U will have the whole life to enjoy with each other, so now come without wasting ur time."

Yuvraj:"Merese zyada tumko shaadi ki bari jaldi sujh rhi hain😏"

Abeer:"Yes ofcourse, but I don't trust myself, I can make my Zo pregnant at any moment. That's why. I don't want to ruin her life. So I'm going to get married. Then aur pregnancy lekar tension nhi rhega 🤣🤣🤣."

Yuvraj:"WTF 😑... Tum kabhi nhi sudhrog🤦🏻‍♂️"

Abeer:"I'm so loyal see, I'm doing with no one other than my own wife. I'm not looking at anyone else as well."

Yuvraj:"Bcoz my bestie is blindly in love with Zoya, that is, his Zo... Rab ne bana di jori suna tha, yaha toh media and public ne shipping karke jori bana diya😏🤣"

Abeer:"Yeah!!! I myself is exceptional, so my Love Story also needs to be exceptional 😏 that's so natural 😏😏"

Yuvraj:"Yes yes...😏🤣"

Then suddenly they heard the voice of Roshan, he shouted and said, "Tum dono vohi par settlement loge kya??!!!"

Then, Abeer and Yuvraj quickly left the room and entered the drawing room, where the register was waiting for them.

Soon, they signed the registry form and completed all the rules of the registry marriage.

Thus, at the end, AbYa happened in real life. A certain transformation of fake relationship to original relationship.

The End.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Writer's POV:
Hope you liked my story of AbYa. The love journey of Abeer and Zoya, from a fake relationship to an original one.

Hope you enjoyed my story 😁
Please go through my next story, right in my work list.

A Behir love story, named:"FRIENDS".
Hope you will like it too.

I'll update soon.

Thank you ❣️
Avipsa ✨