🏹15🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

With approval given, Hyunjun went to pick her up at the lobby of her apartment. In silence, Yiseul boarded his car then buckled seat belt.

Unable to contain his excitement and the silence in the air, he smacked his lips as he constructed what he wanted to say in his mind. "Your brother was a bighit trainee, right?"

Yiseul, who was busy texting his fellow colleagues in a group chat, halted her movements for a moment as she was taken aback by his question. "Yeah." She answered nevertheless.

"Then has he ever met BTS before?" He continued, relieved that she responded to him instead of ignoring.

"You're a fan of them?" She questioned back without her realizing that she was continuing the conversation.

He hummed with a small smile and eyes concentrating on the road.

Even so, she could feel the fanboy in him and unconsciously let out a small laugh after placing her phone on her lap. Never thought he could be a fan of an idol. "Sorry but he can't help in meeting them or getting their autographs."

He hummed again. "I know."

"Then... why are you coming to my brother's concert?" She looked at his side view.

"Silly, obviously to spend more time with you." And he returned her eye contacts as he stopped driving at the red light.

She blinked her eyes before looking away. "Lies." Dumb me, why would I ask that kind of question??

Silence engulfed in the air as he continued driving after the light turned green.

"And your brother wanted to talk to me." He broke the ice after quite some time, giving her a shock.

"W-what?" Her jaw dropped in disbelief of what she just heard.

"And we are here." He faced her and she blinked her eyes once again.

"Oh." She looked out of the window and noticed fans were already crowding outside of the stadium.

"Are you meeting him before or after the concert?" He questioned as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"Uh..." She grabbed her phone and quickly sent a text to her brother.

" She grabbed her phone and quickly sent a text to her brother

"I'm meeting him now."

"Where?"

She hummed as she glanced around in search of the location her brother told her.

"North wing?" She startled over his voice and stunned when she realized that he was being too close to her.

He returned back to his seat after peeking at her phone as if it was nothing. He then used his hawkeyes to find the location from the car.