🏹19🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Just when Hyunjun returned back after a meal with his ex, Sunwoo made his appearance at the living room and Hyunjun instantly rolled his eyes. As he had to walk past the latter to his room, he gave a cold brush against Sunwoo without uttering a single word.

The Sohn siblings who were in the kitchen, witnessed it all. Joey nudged Eric's side and he returned a shrug instead since he had no idea what was going on either.

"Psst, what did you do?" Eric questioned in his softest voice to avoid getting heard by Hyunjun.

Sunwoo snickered before giving his reply. "I made him jealous."

"Jealous?" Eric repeated with an eyebrow raised.

"Yiseul noona was in our school." Sunwoo explained but not enough for the Sohn siblings.

"For?" Joey asked.

Sunwoo shrugged his shoulders. "They were dining."

Joey then leaned back. "Ahhh that's why she pushed our dinner to supper instead." She then stifled a laugh.

Eric turned to face his sister. "Oh, you're meeting her later?"

Joey nodded in return. "I'll be back super late, so don't wait for me."

Eric frowned instead. "Juyeon hyung will be worried if he ever knows about this." Sunwoo nodded in agreement.

But Joey lightly slapped Eric's back and he winced in pain. "Then don't tell him."

Eric scrunched his nose. "Fine."

Hours later after Joey had left for supper, the 00z boyz gathered in the living room in planning a surprise birthday celebration for Joey. Despite being grumpy towards Sunwoo's actions earlier in their campus, Hyunjun felt obliged to join the discussion.

"Our parents will definitely come but I'm not sure if Juyeon hyung will be taking leave." Eric clicked his tongue as he was trying to organize.

"Can he even take a leave?" Sunwoo questioned that nobody could answer. "It's not his birthday."

Eric shrugged.

"I'll check with him." Sunwoo volunteered, earning a few nods from Eric.

"Okay, Juyeon hyung is under your care and Detective Kang is yours. Make sure that she's coming!" Eric said as he pointed respectively and Hyunjun nodded in reassurance.

"Don't worry, they will work it out on the weekends." Sunwoo butted in and winked at Hyunjun.

Eric brought his hands and placed them near his mouth. "Omo, what's going on?~" He teased.

With the continuous teasing, Hyunjun snatched a nearby cushion pillow on the sofa and threw it at Sunwoo for the cause of it.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Jo, here!" Yiseul waved the moment she spotted her friend entering the restaurant.

Joey waved with her playful smile. "What's with the supper huh?" She asked as she pulled the chair back to have a seat opposite her friend.

Yiseul groaned. "Please don't remind me."

"Why? Was Hyunjun that bad to you?" Joey raised her eyebrows, questioning their relationship.

A small sigh escaped from her lips. "You know don't you?" Yiseul asked.

Joey shrugged in return. "I'm only aware of your status. Come on, I'm ready. Spill the beans."