🏹17🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Like a giant puppy he is, Hyunjun accompanied Yiseul around his school as she wrapped up her investigation. As he was a pretty much popular student in the school due to his several achievements from archery, girls were eyeing wherever they walked. But the oblivious girl was too occupied with her work to notice which was kind of a good thing afterall or she would be distracted by the stares.

"Alright, I'm done." Yiseul finally looked at Hyunjun after wrapping up.

He nodded then noticed her bag was unzipped. "Your bag."

Yiseul hummed as she turned back and noticed it as well. But before she could bring it to the front to zip, Hyunjun had already taken the first step. She then found herself drawn into his side view as he was zipping her bag. When he finally met her eyes, she immediately averted her gaze. "Done yet?"

Caught ya. With a small smile, Hyunjun hummed then Yiseul took the lead as she wanted to escape from the embarrassment.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

While waiting for their dishes to be served, Yiseul took out her tablet and placed it on the table. "So you lost your phone and wallet?" She questioned as she was busy typing.

Hyunjun hummed as he observed her movements, disliking the fact that she was working when it was the time to dine. "How have you been?" He asked, interrupting her next question.

She paused typing then realized that her manner was inappropriate. "Sorry." She apologized as she kept her tablet. "Busy working as usual." She answered.

"Do you have enough rest?" He continued without leaving his eyes off her, concerned of her overworking herself.

With her lips pressed firmly, she avoided his gaze and slowly nodded her head. "I guess so?" She unsurely answered.

"I miss you."

"I-" She stopped blurting out words when his words registered in her brain. What am I supposed to do in this kind of situation?

"Can I have your number?" With his soft gaze, he changed the topic not wanting to scare her even more.

"You could have asked Jo-"

He shook his head. "Still need your permission either way. And I don't want to ask your number for work." He said which made her recall their first encounter. (Chapter 2)

She scrunched her nose as she understood what he meant and eventually reached out her arm for his new phone.

With his composed face, he passed his phone for her to key in her phone number. As she was doing so, a small smile was plastered on his face as he succeeded to get her number.

"Now I have more reasons to text you since you personally give me your number." He smiled to himself after getting his phone back in his grasp.

Yiseul cleared her throat. "I'm busy."

"I'll catch that culprit for you."

As he made it sound so manly, she could not help but to spare him a look. "Don't use that as an excuse to text or call me." She warned but not threatened enough to the latter who shrugged in response.

Just then, their ordered food came and they began dining with Hyunjun mostly initiating the conversation since Yiseul often caught off guard just by his soft gaze. Either way, he was thankful enough that she had finally opened up to him and even dining out with him. Though he hated himself for confessing at the wrong location and time, he did not regret as he got the attention he wanted.