🏹06🏹

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yiseul!!" Mom gasped when her daughter came back with a bandage on her arm.

Yiseul shut her eyes for a moment when her mom yelled. Not that she was not expecting her parents' loud reactions but still, her eardrum could burst sooner or later.

"Mom, I'm fine. This is nothing." Yiseul reassured as she walked to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Which jerk did this to you!? Did you catch the culprit!??" Mom started nagging as she followed her daughter around.

With the loud commotion in the house, Yiseul's dad came out of his room and gasped just like his wife. He ran to his daughter's side and carefully held Yiseul's arm.

"What happened? Who did this to you!?"

Yiseul rubbed her temple as she was bombarded with questions. She can't even drink in peace. She placed the glass down on the high table then looked at her parents.

"Dad, Mom, that penknife slasher did it and he's caught so it's fine." She explained.

"How deep is the cut?"

"Will you be on leave tomorrow??"

Yiseul shot her small smile. "It's not that deep and yes I'll be on leave tomorrow. Don't worry okay??"

Mom sighed and nodded. "Have you eaten?"

Yiseul shook her head. Her mom then went to prepare a meal with dad as assistant while she went to wash up.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

As the night fell deeper, Yiseul laid on her bed and was about to close her eyes when she received notifications.

She pursed her lips as she felt indebted causing worries for something trivial. She clicked back and a list of conversations were shown. She then found herself staring deeply into her ex boyfriend's profile picture.

 She then found herself staring deeply into her ex boyfriend's profile picture